PDA

View Full Version : Morning Sickness?

jitters
01-05-2007, 05:14 AM
No I'm not pregnant but I do seem to get an upset, nauseaous stomache in mornings. Anyone else get this? anyone know what causes it? :?

TheBlueDanube
01-05-2007, 08:36 AM
I have this too and my doctor kept asking, "Are you sure your not pregnant?" :lol: No, I am not pregnant I just have agoraphobia. When I use to work or if I have to leave the house I will get sick (all ends) because of the anxiety of having to leave the house. My doctor first thought I had reflux but the pills didn't work. As soon as I stopped working (became housebound) I stopped getting sick. Of course I went to the doctor yesterday morning and got sick. :tongue: It's just a reaction (panic attack symptom)

jitters
01-05-2007, 09:10 AM
I used to feel fine the moment I walked in the doctors I suppose it made me feel safe.

TheBlueDanube
01-05-2007, 09:28 AM
I didn't even realize what was making me sick at first. Of course I felt anxious but I suppose it just got worse over time.

jitters
01-05-2007, 09:39 AM
Anxiety sucks, but at least I know what it is now. My abdominal symptoms were so bad that the docs and the hospital thought it was crohns disease. And that dianosis probably put my chances of accepting my illness back 6-8 Months

TheBlueDanube
01-05-2007, 09:47 AM
It depends on the day if I except it or not. heh. :tongue: Sometimes I even fool myself. I'll feel good one morning and go about cleaning the house and think, "see I am fine". Then my husband will call from work and say, "hey, our friends are coming over tonight." That's instant panic cleaning/shanking/neausea for ya.

jitters
01-05-2007, 09:52 AM
LOL I know what you mean I can be fine then somone says I've got a cold and I'm sick for days. Before I knew what was up I thought I was mad.

Jeordie
01-05-2007, 03:10 PM
Accept that you're pregnant.

jitters
01-06-2007, 04:11 AM
I will not damn it! :)

TheBlueDanube
01-06-2007, 09:45 AM
:lol: That reminds me I told my doc after he kept asking "Are you pregnant?" Well, that means I've been pregnant 2 or 3 years. :tongue:

jitters
01-06-2007, 02:42 PM
If I had been pregnant I would also have been very rich...

Me Man

LOL

Duncan :lol:

TheBlueDanube
01-06-2007, 04:00 PM
In the central nervous system, serotonin is believed to play an important role in the regulation of body temperature, mood, sleep, vomiting, sexuality, and appetite. Low levels of serotonin have been associated with several disorders, notably clinical depression, migraine, irritable bowel syndrome, tinnitus, fibromyalgia, bipolar disorder, and anxiety disorders. If neurons of the brainstem that make serotonin – serotonergic neurons – are abnormal, there is a risk of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS) in an infant.[1]

Thought this might help.

jitters
01-07-2007, 05:19 AM
Yes serotonin is one of the main causes of symptoms, chemically speaking. I have tried serotonin reuptake inhbitors and trycylic anti-depressants to no avail. But drugs unfortunatly arent the whole answer.

tommylr
01-09-2007, 01:58 PM
I seem to have night sickness :|

jitters
01-10-2007, 04:19 AM
I get that to I think its the being alone with our thoughts.