PDA

View Full Version : kind of embarrasing, but it's causing me anxiety

okami1995
03-18-2012, 05:09 PM
this isn't really something I want to talk about, but it's causing me anxiety. Understand that this is unpleasant and such, so you have been fairly warned. Alright, I might as well bite the bullet and say it. Okay, so, about two, maybe two and a half years ago, I took a cr*p outside in the garden even though I didn't have to. I have no idea why, but thinking about it makes me feel ashamed of myself. I mean, why the hell would I do something like that despite not even having to. WTF was I thinking. This is embarrasing for me and causing me a great deal of anxiety, so does anyone have any idea of how I can get over this.

lau
03-18-2012, 06:16 PM
this isn't really something I want to talk about, but it's causing me anxiety. Understand that this is unpleasant and such, so you have been fairly warned. Alright, I might as well bite the bullet and say it. Okay, so, about two, maybe two and a half years ago, I took a cr*p outside in the garden even though I didn't have to. I have no idea why, but thinking about it makes me feel ashamed of myself. I mean, why the hell would I do something like that despite not even having to. WTF was I thinking. This is embarrasing for me and causing me a great deal of anxiety, so does anyone have any idea of how I can get over this.

I understand the embarrassment but it has been some time now and forgive yourself and let go of it.

sarahbeth
03-18-2012, 08:52 PM
Its ok. Nothing to be anxious about. I took a poop in the woods once. I couldnt hold on any longer. We all do things we are not happy about.

mommy.n
03-19-2012, 03:15 PM
Are you sure the thought is causing you anxiety Or when you have anxiety you have the thoughts? Just wondering because there are certain stupid silly things that I hate thinking about from the past & I have bad anxiety now (relapsing) & I don't think they bothered me as much when I was doing ok

anxietykidd
03-19-2012, 03:54 PM
lol.... okay not to be mean but that not something i would get anxiety about..... I would aactually look at that as if i did it.... id go out to the garden... and see if the plants grew anymore then any of the other ones and if they didnt i would yell at the plants for being ungrateful.... i mean if i take the time to try to fertilize thoes little retarded dumb little plants with my own brand of TIM Fertilizer and Grow FormUla And They JusT StayEd the Same.......... Id Be FFFFFFFFUUUUUUDDDDDDGGGGGGGIIIIIIINNNNNN PPPPPPPIIIIISSSSSSssSSSsssSsSSssSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEDD DDDDDD!!!!!