PDA

View Full Version : palpatations grrrrr

samanthajaynebowen
03-08-2012, 12:40 PM
Hi guys , Had a few glasses of wine last night :( been fine all day ! Now I am sitting down trying to realax the palpatations have started ,! Also I have like an ache under my left breast and when I press under there I can feel bubbling !!! Anyone know what this could be ?? I have had my gallbladder out so wonder if it is a buld up of acid or something ?? X

PanicCured
03-09-2012, 02:32 PM
I haven't figured this out, but wine does give me palpitations. The weird thing is, any type of alcohol can give me palpitations, sometimes very strong ones, and at other times not at all. I found that usually it is related to drinking with food, or drinking then eating food. But this only happens to me sometimes and I just can't figure out why. The funny thing, is I have been drinking more than usual lately, and they are happening much less than they used to when I drank only once in a while. Why I can get pounding heart beats one time from drinking one beer, and then no weird feelings from 4 beers, or vice versa is beyond me. It doesn't cause me to panic anymore, but I do not like them.

If anyone has any ideas about this I would like to hear it.

Sissy
03-09-2012, 06:49 PM
I do have one suggestion. A friend of mine drinks a lot of wine but she can't drink red wine (Cabernet) I know for sure, because they have sulfates in them and they make her have heart palpitations. It's just a thought. Maybe worth checking into?