PDA

View Full Version : high like feelng from anxiety?

transam1170
03-07-2012, 11:30 AM
hi, every now and then i been getting a high like feeling, is this caused by anxiety? or not eating enough?, seems like its a tired and high like feeling if u know what i mean? and ideas? thanks

anxiousmess
03-07-2012, 11:57 AM
hiya - when you say a high like feeling - do you mean like a fuzzy head and spaced out and stuff? if so - then it could be down to anxiety as i get this. i felt like that today. i went to the shop and because another customer was there i was fiddling with my hands, my eyes were watery and i was getting double vision, and my head went all fuzzy x

Meche
03-07-2012, 01:03 PM
Yep - been there, got the t-shirt! I usually get a rush to my head, feel dizzy, spaced and fuzzy. I can only describe it as when you've had few drinks and then you lie down and room is spinning. xx

jessed03
03-07-2012, 01:37 PM
Yep - been there, got the t-shirt! I usually get a rush to my head, feel dizzy, spaced and fuzzy. I can only describe it as when you've had few drinks and then you lie down and room is spinning. xx

Do you have one of those T-shirts in a Size Medium for me? :)

Meche said it well. Feels like that spinning feeling. Sometimes for me felt a little like falling. Or being on a rollercoaster.

Oddly, I also got high in the emotional sense from anxiety. I was left with a lot of adrenaline highs after attacks.