PDA

View Full Version : Annoyed!

Meche
03-06-2012, 04:31 AM
I'm getting really annoyed with this constant tension headache I have. I've had it on/off since Sat and I can't seem to fully shift it. What I'm more annoyed about is that I have just taken a diazepam because I'm getting anxious about it and really don't need the onslaught of a panic attack at work. I haven't touched the stuff in over a week and feel like I've just let myself down! It's centred around my right eye, going round the back of my head and it feels really tight, like it could explode! Also have alot of discomfort in my neck and top of my back. Headache pills have dulled it but it's still driving me MAD! Not expecting any replies - just needed to vent. Argghhhhh!!! :confused:

alankay
03-06-2012, 05:52 AM
Does the valium help? What dose are you taking? Alankay.

Meche
03-06-2012, 06:43 AM
It's a 2mg dose Alan. It was only prescribed to help me sleep a few weeks ago when I was having my 'funny turns'. Only took it for a few nights then stopped. It's a muscle relaxant and it has helped. It doesn't interfere with my daily routine - just takes the edge of any anxiety I'm feeling. I have so much tension in my neck/shoulders.

03-06-2012, 08:26 AM
It's a 2mg dose Alan. It was only prescribed to help me sleep a few weeks ago when I was having my 'funny turns'. Only took it for a few nights then stopped. It's a muscle relaxant and it has helped. It doesn't interfere with my daily routine - just takes the edge of any anxiety I'm feeling. I have so much tension in my neck/shoulders.

:( Sounds like you just need to go home and take a nap. :(

Meche
03-06-2012, 08:35 AM
That would be nice but I'm at work and got deadlines to meet. Not long to go though! xx