PDA

View Full Version : Meditation

caera
03-05-2012, 05:58 AM
Meditation is the best solution of any kind of phobia. In meditation person restrict his thought to himself. There are dozens of specific styles of meditation. Everybody have different perception or view for this particular term. Meditation has been practiced since antiquity.

MainerMikeBrown
03-05-2012, 07:34 PM
My favorite form of meditating is eating raspberries and focusing all my attention on the taste and texture of the raspberries I'm consuming.

vonnhelsing
03-06-2012, 02:46 PM
Meditation is wonderful. Not only does it calm your nerves, it also makes us less fearful of having an episode of panic. Well, at least for me it does. Before i discovered meditation i'd get so scared of doing anything that i used to in case i had a panic attack but now every time i feel one coming on i just excuse myself from whatever i'm doing, go somewhere quiet and meditate for a while. I have full trust that it will calm me down so i no longer get panicky when i go somewhere out of my comfort zone.....
highly recommend it for everyone :) x

MainerMikeBrown
03-06-2012, 04:24 PM
I like meditating once in a while. But if I do it everyday, I start to feel bored, which can lead me to become a little depressed. And sometimes I start thinking about not so pleasant events that have occured in my life when I'm feeling a low.

Meditating on a regular works great for a lot of people. However, I don't like to meditate everyday. But as I stated in a previous post, eating raspberries while meditating is something I like to do...but not everyday.