PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety symptoms

samanthajaynebowen
03-04-2012, 11:10 AM
Hi guys As an anxiety sufferer the symptoms I suffer from are horrible I have difficulty breathing , pains under left breast and in my left hand palpitations unable to concentrate and feeling like I am going to die ! No matter how much I try and convince myself its anxiety I still got the feeling in the back of my mind thinking ,,,,No maybe its not anxiety maybe there is something wrong with my heart and I am just putting it down to anxiety !! Such a terrible feeling ! Wish I could go back to feeling normal again ! Anyone else suffer from these symptoms ???????

anxiousmess
03-04-2012, 11:49 AM
i constantly have the pains under my left breast. sometimes it shifts into my right.i'm also always fighting with 'is it anxiety - or is it not?' i've managed to accept the chest pains. but the other day, it was in the centre of my chest and i was convinced it was my heart lol. it's a non-stop battle. hope you start feeling better soon :)

samanthajaynebowen
03-04-2012, 12:30 PM
Its such an awful feeling isn't it ! I keep thinking well if its nothing wrong with my heart what can be causing the pain !! Hopefully soon as these tablets kick in I will be feeling better again ! Hope you feel better soon :) x

anxiousmess
03-04-2012, 12:45 PM
thanx :) it's weird isn't it? it's so hard to just accept that some things are down to anxiety for some reason.
i'm sure once the tablets kick in you will see improvements :)

jessed03
03-04-2012, 01:11 PM
Edit: Posted wrong post here,

The Buteyko Method is good for controlling breathing.

MainerMikeBrown
03-04-2012, 01:27 PM
Back when I had issues with severe anxiety, I didn't feel physical pain. Instead, my hands would shake to the point where some people would ask me if I had Parkinson's Disease. That would make me self-conscious, which would make me even more nervous. It was a vicious circle for me.