PDA

View Full Version : Pain in Left arm and Head Zaps!

03-03-2012, 10:19 AM
Freaking out! The pain is upper left arm near should going up to neck. Am I having a heart attack? Or stroke? It hurts and the electrical feelings and zaps in my head hurt! So scared!

Meche
03-03-2012, 10:25 AM
Hey you! I get that in my right arm and it IS an anxiety symptom. Had a weird moment earlier (after we got off chat). Felt light headed, like I was going to pass out or have a stroke or something. My vision went very blurry too. It's passed now but feeling very nervous again. You'll be ok - trust me. xx

anxiousmess
03-03-2012, 11:47 AM
yup, i agree with meche. it is anxiety! i hope you've calmed down now xx

vonnhelsing
03-03-2012, 04:05 PM
Relax :) I know those arm and neck pains are scary and uncomfortable because we've grown up being told that pains like that indicate a heart attack. But there are SO many things that can cause those pains and if you're an anxiety-sufferer then those pains are part of that. If you keep having those pains, i'd suggest a quick trip to your doctor to do some blood tests and an EKG to rule out any underlying problems (which i doubt you have), just so you can relax better knowing you don't have a serious medical problem. It's helped me! I have constant chest pains, sometimes they can be so painful i'm convinced i'm about to drop dead but i don't go to the ER anymore like i used to because i know after a bit of meditation the pains go away. It's just anxiety triggering them. I get massages as well to help ease the pain.
Take care! :)

03-03-2012, 05:13 PM
I went to ER twice recently and URgi care. Tests came back fine because they released me.

miss_mac666
03-03-2012, 07:58 PM
hope your feeling better