PDA

View Full Version : Any manga with anxious characters?

Nekochan
02-23-2012, 02:51 PM
I'm a big fan off manga and anime but there is some thing missing...Were is the anxious character?...No were to be found cause it isn't fun to read about a character with a lame mental difficulty that won't create a story at all ahem...
But since there are SO many books in the manga genre, there must be at least ONE book with character/s that have anxiety? and then I mean the real deal...not anxious over the dark lord taking over the universe...
If there isn't any I will consider doing one myself...

costaboy
02-23-2012, 04:06 PM
hmmm tricky one i think One Piece has the most anxious character ive seen in the form of Monkey D Luffy 's Pirate friend. also maybe Rosario Vampire Main Guy Carnt Remeber his name have you read these ?

Nekochan
02-23-2012, 04:45 PM
I've read one piece but I didn't really like it, and none of them doesn't really seem to have real problems with anxiety, they're just nervous from Luffy's adventures lol, I haven't read Rosario vampire but I will look it up, I like vampire mangas anyway so <3

costaboy
02-23-2012, 04:59 PM
i love rosario and vampire there are two seasons so GET READING !!!! hehe love manga whats your favorite i like the obvious Death Note And Bakuman