PDA

View Full Version : My head turned cold!

Jeordie
12-22-2006, 04:25 AM
Hi,

it wasn't the best night: I woke up in the middle to go to the toilet, tried to wake up slowly because apparently I have low blood pressure, and while in the bathroom I felt faint. Ok, this happened many times, but. I rushed to my bed to lie again and my head felt terribly cold. Even lying on my bed, I felt very dizzy and I felt as even my nightvision was blurry. But what scared me the most was my head wich was so cold all over, even my hair were ice-cold.

And also, I had that awful feeling that I couldn't really think. I don't know if this is something of what people call "racing thoughts". I had many thoughts in my head, especially that I was going to die because I didn't have enough blood in my brain, but they didn't really feel like the came from me, they were popping from nowhere...it happened to me occasionally, I must say I hate it. It's so hard to stop.

Now I can think and I feel fine, and my head isn't cold, I slept over it. I'm not going to think about this all day but I hope I can get some reassurance.
You see, this is something new, it never happened that way to me. How can I be 100% sure it's just anxiety?

Thanks to all,
j

Jeordie
12-23-2006, 04:16 AM
I removed a part of the text above, for which I've found an explanation.
I still don't know why my head turned cold, but I slept fine tonight.
If anybody has had this kind of symptom, please let me know.