PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety and diarrhea

Nekochan
02-22-2012, 04:34 PM
First I want to apologies for grammar, my first language isn't English but there was no anxiety forum for us Swedes, so I have no choice then to write here, starting to feel lonely with my anxiety...

Anyway, I've been anxious for 1½ week ( attacks with throwing up and such ) and I haven't really been able to eat, I'm going to a convention this friday about 186 miles away from home ( 300 km ) which means I have to leave my "safe zone" called home, now I feel better and I have finally been able to eat for real, but now I have diarrhea...I am sure I don't have stomach flu, I don't have any fever and I'm hungry from barely eaten anything for a week, I have only got diarrhea once from anxiety and that was when my girlfriend broke up with me, oh how my mind fucked up my body in all possible ways, but this anxiety haven't been that bad as it was then, but it's maybe cause it have last for a week that my stomach can't really handle that I finally eat properly?

costaboy
02-22-2012, 05:03 PM
hi there first of all your grammer was perfect.
anxiety acts in all sorts of ways adn different people different areas, for me it effects my stomach which means i feel sick alot but not bowels.
if your worried about going to the convention then this could be the cause of the anxiety leaving your safe zone. there are a few techniques you can try when you start getting anxious i sometimes use some thing called EFT which is a tapping method try and google it as im sure it would be easier for you to understand in swedish
let me know what you think and keep in touch xx
Aidan