PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else have these things happen to them?

evelynjane384
02-21-2012, 10:45 PM
I don't know for sure if I have anxiety, everyone tells me I'm crazy or anxious. Well it's hard for me to see it as that, I see what is going on as a health problem and that I'm normal, not anxious. I had dizziness from an antibiotic the other day and it got real bad, then I panicked since it was severe and then I was told my eyes were dialated, which made me worry even more. Then all of a sudden faces looked far away and sounds turned off as if I was moving further away from the world and responses from people seems like real slow motion. I felt I was going to faint but tried to fight it since that would scare me even more. I felt no control and my legs became shaky. I figured the dizziness must be causing it and all I could think of was doom, death, not making it, so I wanted to get to the ER. Any health problem will get me to where I think oh no its the end. Maybe hypochondriac? I don't know. Does anyone else get these sounds off and where they feel out of the world and things in slow motion when they get anxiety? Does it sound like anxiety?

alankay
02-22-2012, 01:40 AM
Derealization(http://panicdisorder.about.com/od/symptoms/a/DeperDereal.htm) can happen with anxiety and anxiety can be caused by a health scare. A health scare can also just provoke anxiety in a person prone to it(like me and millions others)!!:) Alankay

costaboy
02-22-2012, 03:45 AM
you are not crazy and you are not alone xx