PDA

View Full Version : The Big Attack !

costaboy
02-21-2012, 04:04 PM
Last Night my mum went out for a meal and my step dad went out to the doctors, i was all alone and i spend all day on my own but this time was different id never felt so alone and isolated i had a large anxiety attack (not panic attack) i felt very sick but i also have a vomit pheobia so i ended up laying down in my garden because i needed to cool down. its now 24 hours on and to behonest i really dont feel any better than i did yesterday:[

jessed03
02-21-2012, 04:21 PM
Do you think it could be related to the increase in Setraline?

I only ask, because when I went on Citalopram, I actually had a really really similar thing happen. I was in bed for 3 whole days, shaking, throwing up, feeling the worst I had ever felt up until then, by a million miles.

costaboy
02-21-2012, 04:24 PM
i didnt start taking the extra dose until this morning so it could have been that xx

miss_mac666
02-21-2012, 04:46 PM
Last Night my mum went out for a meal and my step dad went out to the doctors, i was all alone and i spend all day on my own but this time was different id never felt so alone and isolated i had a large anxiety attack (not panic attack) i felt very sick but i also have a vomit pheobia so i ended up laying down in my garden because i needed to cool down. its now 24 hours on and to behonest i really dont feel any better than i did yesterday:[

i take citalopram, it helps but i just started up on it again so im just giving it time to work its "magic". and i too have a vomit phobia!! i kind of feel better knowing i am not alone... do you think we could go in the chat and talk? i really need your point of view on it! please please let me know ASAP. im having an attack right now.... boo :-(

costaboy
02-21-2012, 05:00 PM
sure youll have to let me know how to do that though hurry ill try help xxxx

miss_mac666
02-21-2012, 05:04 PM
im in the chat noww

costaboy
02-21-2012, 05:19 PM
im on too talk !