PDA

View Full Version : Random dizziness...

Skizo
02-18-2012, 08:30 AM
So I guess having random dizziness is anxiety coming back or?
I'm not gonna go back to AD's thats for sure, I guess I'll just wait till it gets better...

alotofants
02-18-2012, 08:53 AM
Skizo, i think most likely, u are anxious.. Living with dizziness for 9months for now, without meds, hating it, B.T.W do u got blurred vision?

Skizo
02-18-2012, 09:10 AM
Is it like constant for 9 months? Geez, you need help, that's no way to live.

And actually I'm short sited so I'm not sure about the blurred vision...

alotofants
02-18-2012, 09:32 AM
Ye pretty constant, got help.. Yep you're rigth, hard to cope..

Anxionusanthony89
02-18-2012, 12:56 PM
i have had this same thing for 7 years and its almost all the time some time ill get the odd quick dizzy spurt lasting secs but its normal to me now :/

biceps72
02-18-2012, 01:25 PM
Are you talking dizzy as in vertigo??

To me I never get dizzy but I do get "light-headed". When I lay or sit I never feel the world "spinning".

True vertigo is often an inner ear problem caused by colds or allergies.

In contrast, light-headedness (with me) is DEFINITELY CAUSED MY ANXIETY

Skizo
02-18-2012, 02:06 PM
Ya I do have a weird feeling in my hear, like one ear is locked... I think I might have a small cold, will it pass soon?

Skizo
02-18-2012, 03:28 PM
Also I have a heavy head feeling... :S

But I think thats a good sign because obviously the dizziness and heavy head are connected to eachother and will pass soon.

Skizo
02-19-2012, 11:39 AM
OMG I cant fucking believe this......
Just when I was feeling like I was completely over the anxiety, it is now coming back like a motherfucker.... AAAaaaaaaaaRrrrGghhh

I have also started drinking alcohol recently. coult it be related?

Skizo
02-19-2012, 11:48 AM
Ok here is what Ive been feeling for 3 days now...

Dizziness, difficulty to concentrate, heavy head/pressure in head, locked ear, vision gets blurred... Also tiredness/sleepy all the time, I feel weird and distant.......

What the hell is happening please tell me what is causing this? I dont think this is related to me drinking a few beers days ago... ;s Did the beers fuck up my brain chemistry or something??

What is causing this???

Skizo
02-19-2012, 01:04 PM
I stopped taking AD's since this year and I haven't drink alcohol for 6 months and this week was the first time I drank alcohol in a long time.. is it related?

Actually I wanna get wasted tomorrow...

alotofants
02-19-2012, 02:15 PM
I got dizziness, as u know, drinking won't solve anything, but also it can't make it worse.. Few beers can't do anything.. Have a good nigth, i hope you aren't interested in drinking alone :D Good luck. Im drinking also, my experience with anxiety's dizziness + alco = DRINK GOOD ALCO, no beers, or long drinks, drink whisky, rum or other good alco. Dont drink cocktails with fizzy drinks, like rum + cola. Drink clear or with juice. Sorry for my english :) peace.

Skizo
02-19-2012, 02:21 PM
Why not drink beer or fizzy drinks?

Also how did you get help with your dizziness? Are you over it?

alotofants
02-19-2012, 02:38 PM
Fizzy drinks increase anxiety, ofcourse U CAN DRINK THEN if u want :D im just saying that good alco has more sedative effect, you will fell better. Also should stick to 1 type of alco, again, u want to mix, do it, nothing can happen, u will just feel very bad next morning . Beer drink it,don't listen to me :D. Dizzy rigth now , that means not over it yet :(. Superdepressed today, that means super anxious and super dizzy. Peace :)

Skizo
02-19-2012, 03:51 PM
Ok I guess I'll drink some vodka then.. I'm feeling pretty depressed right now so I need to get drunk badly.

I think maybe another thing is that I started drinking too early since getting off AD's ... maybe I should wait a couple of more months.. But I really love drinking and I need to get drunk it gives me a massive amount of relief.

Skizo
02-20-2012, 07:22 AM
Seriously tho... Can someone explain how this is related to a few beers I drank? Because I'm 99% sure it is related to that...
Could the beers have induced my depression or something? Or is it because I took AD's and drank the first time in 8 months? I feel really shitty...

Can alcohol cause inner ear problems?

I am absolutely sure I am experiencing anxiety as well ATM, I know the head pressure feeling very well from last year, that is 100% symptom of anxiety, but what I think is that my anxiety is because of my dizziness , not the other way around. Because I have no other reason to feel anxiety than not knowing why my head is spinning and I feel shitty.

Skizo
02-20-2012, 10:39 AM
or is it just anxiety coming back because I stopped taking AD's 2 months ago? FUUUUUUUUckk... ;((((

I feel fatique as well..

biceps72
02-21-2012, 06:46 PM
give up alcohol and see what happens.

I would NEVER advise people to drink alcohol because it can make ancxiety and depression much worse!

Binge drinking = going out and getting really drunk -----that is totally OUT!! NEVER DO THAT!

IMO, a drink or so in the evening is probably ok for some people. I am talking a 12 oz beer or 2 or a shot (2 oz tops)of booze.

Far and away the best is no booze!!!

Skizo
02-22-2012, 07:09 AM
I believe what I'm having is rebound anxiety + alcohol triggered anxiety/depression...
So I'm gonna go back to my AD's...
Also I probably quitted my AD's too early, I only took them for 3-4 months.

I'm doing some serious mental gymnastics right now and admitting to myself that this is anxiety and AD's will fix it soon enough.

Skizo
02-23-2012, 03:30 AM
What do you mean deal with them? Its not possible to cure anxiety disorder only to cure the symptoms but I cant change myself mentally.

Skizo
02-23-2012, 10:18 AM
Do you actually believe that my constant dizziness/unable to focus eyes is because of anxiety?

Skizo
02-24-2012, 05:14 AM
It's only dizziness/unable to focus with occasional heavy head feeling... but the dizziness is constant I need to fix it

Do you think this constant dizziness for a week is just anxiety? It started after drinking alcohol..

But my life is pretty stressed right now because of school and girl... and I haven't been taking AD's for 2 months.

Also I use Snus tobacco (swedish) a lot and smoke a lot.

Skizo
02-24-2012, 01:15 PM
50 cigs a day? Wow thats pretty intense...

With the girl are a lot of problems Im in love but shes not my gf...

Skizo
02-24-2012, 01:33 PM
Shes single and we communicate well but when I see her IRL I need to drink a few beers, so thats what I did a week ago, and since then I'm having this weird dizziness/unable to focus/surreal feeling..

Skizo
02-24-2012, 02:49 PM
Problem is that I have no other symptoms except the dizziness/unable to focus/surreal feeling........
So its hard to believe its anxiety if there are no other symptoms.... and it is totally constant. The feeling isnt very strong but its very annoying because its constant...

Do you really think this is just anxiety/depression and can be cured by ADs?

What should I do seriously...I'm freaking out...

Skizo
02-24-2012, 04:31 PM
Anyone else had anything like this?

Skizo
02-25-2012, 12:47 AM
How about inner ear infection? or other diseases? God damnn....... I'm so worried.... I guess I'm gonna have to start running between doctors again......

alotofants
02-25-2012, 01:51 AM
Go to ENT(Ear,nose,throat) doctor and she will tell you everything about your ears. You know i got contant dizziness too, worring every day, maybe not anxiety, becouse its constant, but the dizziness dissapears when my mind is busy, and im not thinking about how bad i fell. :) I know, its super annoying, you can't enjoy things, like tonight i was in club, ok i enjoyed it there, but anyway im anxious now becouse, i think i can enjoy it more if no anxiety.

Skizo
02-25-2012, 03:31 AM
alotofants, arent you taking AD's?

Skizo
02-25-2012, 03:48 AM
or just accept its anxiety .

How can you be so sure.....

alotofants
02-25-2012, 04:09 AM
No, not taking any medication :), only some tinctures. Skizo, i understand how hard is to believe its anxiety. I would give alot, bring time back, and don't visit doc's they just f. my mind, also they found minor changes in my neck, i thought its something serious, and thats from dizziness comes, but after lot of doc's, conclusion - more then 50% population have them, or worse, but anyway, still worrying about my neck, its so super life blocking...

Skizo
02-25-2012, 06:06 AM
I FEEL LIKE A ZOMBIE FFS!! I can't focus on anything and cant communicate with people!

Yes I have anxiety but the anxiety is because of the dizziness/unable to focus not the other way around!!!

Skizo
02-25-2012, 08:29 AM
is this really anxiety can it be fixed??? i cant focus my sights.... My eyes seem normal and focused on the outside but my sight really is not and my head is swinging..... I am really tired of this....there is no rest.

I cant concentrate at all...

Skizo
02-25-2012, 09:26 AM
I really am starting to lose my mind i cant take this for much longer, i will never be fixed?!??? It feels like it..

miss_mac666
02-25-2012, 10:05 AM
do you sleep a lot or no?

Skizo
02-25-2012, 10:10 AM
I sleep totally normally.

miss_mac666
02-25-2012, 10:15 AM
oh ok, i barely sleep and when i feel the way you do its because i am not rested at all. we can figure this out.

Skizo
02-25-2012, 10:22 AM
Yes better will or I will suicide.

miss_mac666
02-25-2012, 10:38 AM
dont say that. suicide fixes nothing. it will just hurt everyone around you. you lose your life because of dizziness? dont do that. it can be fixed

eveswone
02-25-2012, 11:18 AM
I think you are in a state of panic/fright going by how close the posts are timed. You really need to just relax and realize you are solely just thinking about this dizziness issue WAY to much. It will pass. As for now, go to a close friend and talk about EVERYTHING and get it off your chest. odds are you will feeling awesome after you talk to him/her.

miss_mac666
02-25-2012, 11:20 AM
I think you are in a state of panic/fright going by how close the posts are timed. You really need to just relax and realize you are solely just thinking about this dizziness issue WAY to much. It will pass. As for now, go to a close friend and talk about EVERYTHING and get it off your chest. odds are you will feeling awesome after you talk to him/her.

listen to eveswone. perfect advice

Skizo
02-25-2012, 11:52 AM
but its been a week and im so tired of this already.... im really stressed out, seriously :(

miss_mac666
02-25-2012, 12:32 PM
one day at a time. it will pass. dont think the worst, and dont let it question life.....

jessed03
02-25-2012, 01:08 PM
Skizo, do you eat regularly?

A famous doctor here in England says that All anxiety is down to lowered blood sugar. I think that's a little narrow minded, but dizziness and anxiety can be brought on by low blood sugar. No one ever changes it either, because they all think, no way, not me. Some of the symptoms are dizziness, spaced out feeling, confusion, brain fog, lack of concentration. It's something alcohol can tamper with. Add in anxiety too, and it becomes quite unstable. You could try eating more regularly, and see how it affects you. Say 3 main meals and snacks of nuts and fruit inbetween. They say it takes a few weeks to become right. It might be something to think about.

Skizo
02-25-2012, 03:31 PM
I did some Snus and it made me feel better for alittle while... Don't know if I should mix AD's and snus tho...? Maybe snus is actually the reason for my dizziness?

The snus cleared up my vision for a little while, but before I had this dizziness snus was making me a lil dizzy tahts why I liked it...The day I drank alcohol I also did the snus....

Skizo
02-26-2012, 01:25 AM
Any comments about that? How is the Snus affecting me... (if you don't know what snus is - its tobacco bag put under the lips and makes me feel dizzy).

alotofants
02-26-2012, 04:50 AM
Snus is tabacco, it can't make constant dizziness. It's like cigs, they can make you dizzy for moment too. Booze + snus it's the same booze + cigs, no worry. And yes i think u can do AD's with snus, it's tabbaco.

Skizo
02-26-2012, 11:29 AM
can someone please explain why I feel a little bit clearer when Im doing snus?????

am I addicted to it and is that causing my dizziness or what is going on``???

miss_mac666
02-26-2012, 11:32 AM
nicotine silly rabbit

Skizo
02-26-2012, 11:36 AM
nicotine silly rabbit

I know but why is nicotine making me feel better? this can somehow also explain my dizziness then....

Skizo
02-26-2012, 12:29 PM
Perhaps nicotine lowers anxiety, so when Im on snus and my head feels a lot clearer is clear proof that my dizziness is anxiety?

eveswone
02-26-2012, 12:34 PM
Nicotine can make you feel better for short periods of time due to the ingredients in the cigarette (nicotine and chemicals) making your body release serotonin making you feel "good" or "high". Not a hope it can last days at a time though. Like what everyone else said, your dizziness is probably linked to low sugar levels. Next time you feel Dizzy eat a piece of fruit or have a juice box. To figure out the real issue you have to do process of elimination right? Start with eating high sugar food! Good luck,

Skizo
02-26-2012, 01:46 PM
No you don't understand, first of all I eat a lot... also a lot of sugary foods.........and snus doesnt make me feel "good" like that, it actually makes my head clear, thats the problem im having, dizziness+unable to concentrate..... my eyes just cant focus on one point its like my eyes just can't calm down (they look steady on the outside, but my sight just cant focus, it gets like blurred...) but when I have snus under my lips I can concentrate a lot better.

miss_mac666
02-26-2012, 02:33 PM
i honestly think its anxiety. the dizziness and stuff. your mind is extremely powerful. you think about something so much you litterally give yourself symptoms. i know you are trying to understand why this is happening to you, ease your mind and focus on other things.

jessed03
02-26-2012, 05:09 PM
You should keep an eye on things. If the AD's get rid of the dizziness pretty quickly, it could have come from withdrawing them. Stopping quickly and before the time is right can cause havoc. I stopped Citalopram cold turkey once. I was still getting nasty side effects 6 months later. I don't think I gave my body time to balance and it was still sensitive. That's the nasty bit they never tell people. If you stop them too early, in some cases they can cause worse anxiety than before you took them.

miss_mac666
02-26-2012, 05:56 PM
i had the exact same thing happen to me, but im back on it now. its been a month and i have seen some change but im still anxious alot. today was bad. me and the hubby were going to go to the market and before we left i was thinkin about horrible things that could happen while we were out. so i was terrified to leave my house. but i said "ef it i have to go out" and i did, with struggle

alotofants
02-27-2012, 01:10 AM
Dizziness isn't from low blood sugar, it's from f%$#@!^ stress, it's a habit, bad habit that makes you dizzy. Endless worrying, habit that stress out us, and makes us dizzy. Skizo - what did u mean unable to concentrate? 'You can't concentrate at all, or cencentration just makes you anxious?

Skizo
02-27-2012, 02:01 AM
Jessed, do you think the reason why snus (instant nicotine bomb) makes my head clearer is a good indicator that my dizziness = anxiety?

Ants, I don't know I guess both.... I guess concentration makes me anxious.

alotofants
02-27-2012, 02:54 AM
Well i got the same thing, don't know how will be the studying next year :D. Skizo, nicotine is stimulant as far i know :). Also alco which is stimulant gives pretty good effect :). We all should get hobby's so we can break the bad habit.

jessed03
02-27-2012, 04:06 AM
Jessed, do you think the reason why snus (instant nicotine bomb) makes my head clearer is a good indicator that my dizziness = anxiety?.

Ants : It's stress that can often cause or contribute to fluctuating blood sugar levels. It becomes difficult then, as you're dealing with mental and physical reactions to something. Nothing like a hobby to distract from worrying and stress :)

Skizo : It could well mean it's anxiety. Nictonene is quite a strange drug. Technically it's a stimulant, so it does increase alertness, and heart rate. It's also a sedative though. When you take it, it relaxes the brain for a while. It could be why it made you feel better. Maybe. Obviously sedatives calm anxiety. That's why people feel a relaxing feeling when they smoke.

I don't know though. I think it's really hard to pinpoint what made anxiety flare up. It could be one of a million things. Sometimes the body can have delayed reactions. It could have been storing all of that up, and alcohol gave it the chance to come out. On the surface, it would seem alcohol is the problem, but it isn't really. It's that all that stress was allowed to build up. It's always really hard to know. Focus on living well for a while, and see how you feel then. When it comes to dizziness, everything is so fragile. I had it for about 15 months. Couldn't shake it. Turns out I was inhaling too much oxygen.

homebird
02-27-2012, 07:46 AM
I don't think getting wasted is going to help your anxiety or depression. In fact, it could have the opposite effect (make your anxiety/depression worse).

Did you quit your meds cold turkey? If so, that could cause the dizziness. You should never just stop taking anti-depressents, you need to wean off of them slowly.

Skizo
02-27-2012, 08:01 AM
I quitted AD's over 2 months ago and had no problems until a week ago...

jessed03
02-27-2012, 08:29 AM
That's usually a sign it's rebound anxiety. Withdrawals usually happen after a few days. When symptoms come after a couple of months, it could be anxiety coming back in.

Do some Yoga ;)

Skizo
02-27-2012, 09:20 AM
im so fucking tired of this honestly......need help

jessed03
02-27-2012, 09:25 AM
Give the AD's a little bit of time to do their stuff. Just take it easy for a while. I know it's hard to say.

Did your doctor give you any benzo's? If you take one or two, and the problem goes, at least you know what it is...

Skizo
02-27-2012, 09:32 AM
What is benzos?

miss_mac666
02-27-2012, 10:21 AM
they are an anit anxiety med. such as valium, klonopins, xanax, ativan. docs usually give them to you to take a needed. like if you are having a panic attack, you take them. ativan works instantly and lasts for three hours. they are also really good for sleep. they work for alot of people but there is a problem with codependency. like some people, i had a problem with klonopins. i wish i never abused them... they are the only thing that helped me.

Skizo
02-27-2012, 02:31 PM
Trying to accept it as anxiety, very hard to do tho, but I can't imagine what else can it be....

Anyway, how much should I take ADs? I am taking 1 pill of 10mg ciraset (cipralex) daily..... should I take more?

miss_mac666
02-27-2012, 02:33 PM
no dont take more unless your doctor says so. we cant advise you to take more.

Skizo
02-28-2012, 01:30 AM
But seriously tho, do you think what is causing my dizziness/concentration problems is anxiety? I mean it would make sense that my anxiety is high right now but I cant be sure that is what is causing it......
The dizziness is rather subtle but very annoying...

But seriously, I would like to accept it as anxiety because I dont want to start running between doctors again.....

Skizo
02-28-2012, 03:10 AM
thanks I agree thats the case because nothing else makes sense, but its also depression, because ive been really frustrated for the past few weeks because of school and relationships... and I have very clear depression symtoms like tired/sleepy all the time and surreal feeling.

Skizo
02-28-2012, 11:29 AM
I checked some of my older posts, and here's a quote of mine from 09-30-11

It is hard to 100% focus my vision for example, I have constantly slight dizziness

So I guess I've been through this before...altho I don't remember it at all...

jessed03
02-28-2012, 11:54 AM
If you made it through before, have some faith that you'll make it through again.

Especially as now you'll make more effort to be healthy, and be kind to your nervous system...

Right?

miss_mac666
02-28-2012, 03:26 PM
have some faith, and dont think the worst. dont give up on youreself.

02-29-2012, 10:17 AM
It is most likely anxiety. I get random dizziness also. It's pretty scary.

Skizo
02-29-2012, 12:12 PM
I feel like i need to all the time tap my fingers or foot...... like in school, i tapped my fingers on my leg for the entire lesson...... so clearly I am anxious.

miss_mac666
02-29-2012, 01:10 PM
you need to figure out what your anxious about. whats on your mind

Keith
02-29-2012, 06:55 PM
Control the mind by relaxing it and the dizzy spells will stop. I have dealt with this for the past 5 years now and have overcome anxiety and anxiety attacks completely. I'm here to help you overcome this like me.

Keith
02-29-2012, 07:02 PM
Control the mind by relaxing it and the dizzy spells will stop. I have dealt with this for the past 5 years now and have overcome anxiety and anxiety attacks completely. I'm here to help you overcome this like me.

Skizo
03-01-2012, 08:02 AM
been taking ADs for over a week now and still no improvement....

Skizo
03-04-2012, 04:11 AM
it seems to get worse after I do physical work....

makes it hard to believe its anxiety....

earlgrey
03-04-2012, 04:49 PM
I'm just starting to experience this now. I have a loss of balance and light headedness, sometimes feels like I'm going to pass out. Pretty scary when I'm sleeping too I'm just laying there and it feels like I'm falling at times. This is becoming very scary.

Skizo
03-10-2012, 03:19 PM
still not much better... :S feeling empty and futureless and like i dont care at all about my life anymore.

miss_mac666
03-10-2012, 04:24 PM
dont feel that way. life is hard, but we have to learn to deal with our own issues. you need an outlet. the future is yours... you do what you want with it. you can defeat anything you put your mind to.....

anxietykidd
03-10-2012, 11:57 PM
I hate the dizziness and the sharp pains... Especially in the head along with the pressure

kmarie30
03-13-2012, 02:24 PM
I've had dizziness for the past 6 months I can't let go of the fact it's prolly just anxiety. I've had scans etc done all docs say its anxiety. But I absolutely can't control it. The only thing that stops it is Ativan. So that would make sense it's anxiety then right? I'm terrified of this being my life and I think my body is starting to expect the Ativan so that's a shit load of another issue. My life feels over. I want the shaking and the dizziness to go away:(

anxiousmess
03-13-2012, 02:46 PM
skizo - one of the side effects of meds is worsening of your current symptoms. if you were feeling down before, it can make you feel worse. it can make you feel down even if you weren't! i hope you are feeling better now!

kmarie - anxiety is the best at making you fear for your life - literally!
you need to relax and just accept that it is all anxiety. it is probably even anxiety making you feel that you body is starting to expect the atvian. do not sit and think about that. accept the anxiety, and accept the ativan is there to help. if you are overly concerned about the meds, you could always go to the doctors to get a different one :)
it is definitely anxiety you are dealing with.
the way i help myself accept that my anxiety is in full swing with a health issue - is by looking at my symptoms as if they were somebody else...baring in mind this somebody else suffers from anxiety.
with all the tests you have had done, stating all is well, and docs saying it is anxiety - there is no doubt about it being anxiety.
try not to think about your life being over as you will just feed your anxiety.
you will get through this. it's a huge learning process. you need to understand the anxiety before you can overcome it. and before you can fully understand, you need to accept. then you can work through it :) there is a light at the end of the tunnel and you will get there :)

kmarie30
03-13-2012, 04:08 PM
Thank you sooo much! I just am at a hopeless state of mind. I'm trying the lyrica for anxiety. But aside from the fatigue I'm still taking the Ativan. So not sure what's helping yknow? I don't know how to accept it. I am trying to think positive etc... But I wake up with the shaking and I am just a squirming wreck from there. Can't sit still, get dizzy when I look up etc, I hate pills!! I have a three year old and I want so bad to get up and feel normal like I did 6 months ago. It really gets me convinced that there is a serious issue. My head gets zaps and I tremor everywhere up to the back of my neck and head. Sorry so long just need to talk about it.

anxiousmess
03-13-2012, 05:48 PM
well everyone on here knows exactly what you are going through right now! i have kids too so i understand how it makes you feel on that side too!
it isn't easy to accept it is anxiety. im going through a bad moment with it myself lately. even though i know it is anxiety, i still don't fully believe it - even though i do haha sounds confusing but i think you'll know exactly what i mean. it is always good to know that you aren't the only one going through it though. that is why this forum is so great :)

anxietykidd
03-13-2012, 05:50 PM
Uuuuggggh head pressure and sharp pains for 2 and a half months... Anyone have this feeling as well for this long period of time

anxiousmess
03-13-2012, 05:55 PM
can't say i have. not sure about others. have you been to the docs about it?

anxietykidd
03-13-2012, 06:13 PM
Yeah im getting an mri tomorrow

kmarie30
03-13-2012, 06:13 PM
Yes it's hard with kids thinking that something is wrong with your head. Saw the anxiety doc today. Gonna try another week on the lyrica and if no Improvement I'll just take .50-1 mg of Ativan cuz that always helps. They think it's a damaged nerve in my ear causing it. But who knows?

earlgrey
03-13-2012, 10:08 PM
Yeah im getting an mri tomorrow
Was it hard for you to get an MRI? I live in a place where we have terrible healthcare and a bad hospital. Literally hard to even find one good doctor around. I've been going all year and they keep sending me off. I got xrays and they came back fine but the doctor said if I keep having headaches or pain he might look into an MRI so I'm hoping if I go back they won't give me a hard time. Even if I do get one I'll probably have to wait a few weeks and travel out of town :(

anxietykidd
03-13-2012, 10:16 PM
It took about 3 weeks but i have medical and they just told me just in case to put my mind at rest to get an mri ... Had to go see a nerologist before i could get an MRI tho because he had to approve

earlgrey
03-13-2012, 10:20 PM
It took about 3 weeks but i have medical and they just told me just in case to put my mind at rest to get an mri ... Had to go see a nerologist before i could get an MRI tho because he had to approve
Damn :\ well I hope I will be ok. I no longer have a family doctor, we got rid of ours after he messed up on my brothers birth which gave him cerebral palsie so it's hard to find any doctor who even cares.

anxietykidd
03-13-2012, 10:33 PM
How long have you had your headaches for?

earlgrey
03-13-2012, 11:03 PM
How long have you had your headaches for?
It's not so much headaches but pain in my neck and pressure in the back of my head. Feels like my neck is causing it. Feeling dizzy and light headed and having blurred vision doesn't help. Your brain is the only thing you have to keep you sane and it's not working so I feel screwed.

kmarie30
03-13-2012, 11:26 PM
I live in bc so getting an MRI is not easy but I did get a CT head and all was well. So a few weeks is awesome. You wait at least a year on an urgent list for one here! I hope all us well for y'all My CT was good but seeing a neuro said getting an MRI was just to ease my mind. Doc said today to cut my wine jntake and focus on getting 100%. This is my new goal( not that it wasn't before) u hope this is a thing of the past soon I hate taking Drugs. Feels like its so crappy having to medicate to feel normal. It's really getting me down:(

anxietykidd
03-14-2012, 01:18 AM
Marie you have headaches too?

alotofants
03-14-2012, 06:58 AM
Eargrey- I got the same symptoms... I did mri for head and neck, found minor S&^% in my neck that 80% population has.And also very anxious, maybe neck cousing it, anxiety is b*&^%. That neck thingy ( even if there's nothing wrong with it ) IS SO SO SO life blocking, as i prefer active life style, it is biting my head off...

kmarie30
03-14-2012, 10:51 AM
Not really but weird sensations in my head for sure. My biggest complaint is that I can't get out of bed without the shakes and NOTHING stops them except my pill. So sick of this whole friggin thing consuming my life