PDA

View Full Version : So upset

Anxiousocd
02-16-2012, 06:05 AM
I felt completely normal Friday. Then at night out of nowhere I had a horrifying experience which felt like some sort of evil spirit entered my head and I had a full blown anxiety attack. I went to te hospital nd they gave me atian & Zoloft. Ever since that day... I can't get this "what if I am posesse" feeling from my head. I wake up panicking, I can't eat.. My mind is never at ease. My regular doc says I have anxiety depression and OCD. How did this happen. I used to be so happy. How can I get my old sed back :(

alankay
02-16-2012, 09:49 AM
If your doc is right you'll need to start treatment to educated yourself about anxiety/OCD. Often meds and counseling are a big part of the treatment.
It(anxiety) rarely comes out of nowhere though. There must be something at some level bothering you so pursue treatment and post here often. Zoloft should help if given enough time. Alankay.

bigthom777
02-16-2012, 05:45 PM
Talk with a counselor or therapist about your anxiety, depression and OCD. Learn as much as you can. Please tell your doctor about the your thoughts about evil spirits entering you. Be honest with them. Tell them everything. Please listen to them. They want to help you.