PDA

View Full Version : Visualizations of death.

Sikrugo
02-14-2012, 07:26 PM
Has anyone ever had vivid imaginations of death? Constant thoughts of yourself dying and others. I zone out tons of times a day and when this happens I either have a thanatopsis, or a eidetic vision of my own or anothers demise. I for one would never act on it, but im just wondering is this common, or am I just weird.

alankay
02-15-2012, 01:17 PM
Anxiety can manifest itself in almost infinite ways but some are much more common than others. Anxiety is a feeling of dread/fear or thought that results in dreadful/fearful feelings or you might imaging something distressing. Some fear harming others/self, some fear losing control, some fear going crazy, some fear closed spaces or giving speechs or fear having a serious illness, some fear embarrassing them selves, etc, etc, the list is endless but it's alllll anxiety. Nothing more. Examining each anxiety it pointless except to confirm it's just that and to perhaps gain insight on the classification of anxiety.
Instead of examining each symptom of anxiety focus on getting treatment and education for your anxiety. Alankay

Sikrugo
02-15-2012, 01:51 PM
Thanks for the response. I talked to my doctor about everything and she decided to prescribe me celexa, I'm usually against pills completely but, I really feel I should try everything I can to help myself.

alankay
02-15-2012, 02:03 PM
Good choice. It my take a few weeks to really get working but give it a good long trial. PM me any time. Alankay,

jessed03
02-16-2012, 09:59 AM
My experience of Celexa was it was a really easy pill to take. It's the one of the most prescribed Anti-D's in England for that reason. It can take a little while to get started, upto about 3 months before you feel the full effect, but you usually begin to see improvement's within 4 weeks.

As Alan said, the mind expresses it's confusion and frustration's in many ways. It's like a disco light. It can flash into all shapes and colour's, but it's always the same thing that causes it. The light bulb. The same way frustration and confusion can take on many different form's, but it's always important to remember the issue is frustration and confusion, and not the thing's they are coming on as.

lorettajeni
03-22-2012, 04:08 AM
its common even for me it occurs, some times i feel that am gonna die, or else i feel while on the way i will die rofl...