PDA

View Full Version : Dread feeling in stomach, even when not worried?

smugleaf
02-09-2012, 04:57 PM
Is it normal to have a feeling of dread in your stomach, when there is nothing to worry about?

alankay
02-09-2012, 06:30 PM
That's anxiety almost defined. Yep that feeling of "something very bad is going to or might happen" that just is always around. Kind of GAD defined really. It's really not normal per se, unless you're anxious about something or have an anxiety disorder. Not the end of the World either.:) Alankay

smugleaf
02-10-2012, 04:01 AM
Ah kay, interesting, thank you for the response. it helped alot. I gonna go to doctors soon to see if it is GAD.

alankay
02-10-2012, 07:38 AM
Smug, smart move to talk it over with the doc. He'll ask some questions and may or may not have some ideas for you to consider. Alankay

smugleaf
02-14-2012, 03:14 AM
Grrr I went to a doctor and I described what I felt and he says he wants me to go to a psychologist to talk about my problems? Wtf? I have this dread in my stomach and even if I am relaxed its there. Sigh. Talking doesn't help. and the only thing that helped was the Krill Oil but it stopped working, but he didn't believe me. What can I do?

alankay
02-14-2012, 07:42 AM
Smug, I'd follow up with the psychologist as if it is anxiety, getting to the root of it can help the stomach symptoms. Alankay