PDA

View Full Version : Someone please please help me, I literally feel like I cant cope anymore

serendipity861
02-03-2012, 06:44 PM
Having a really bad night, over the past 2-3 months it just seems to have gotten worse and worse drastically and I feel like I cant cope I am realy scared right now.

I feel like I can barely function, like nearly every second is a massive struggle, I my head feel so pressured and I feel like my brain cant process anything/take anything in which is making me feel really detatched from everything, like nothing around me is real or exists and like im not real, my brain cant focus properly to the point that im ending up accidentally bumping into things or hitting my arms/legs on things, its like my brain isnt processing theres things there, or how close to me they are or soemthing. I just feel so wrong in my head, abslolutely like im going crazy and its so scary, i have this severe dizzyness all the time and sometimes gettin vertigo, i feel like i cant breathe, things keep going shiny/hard to focus my eyes on, im sat jiggling my leg alot of the time, the space gets to me, my hands feel awful, my skin keeps burning, i feel like im falling apart, i just feel like my mental health is detariorating and like i cant hold on, im so scared i feel like im going crazzy and my symptoms are so extreme n terrifying and worrying that i so badly feel like i actually cant cope, and how pressured my head is is riduclous.... sorry to pile all that out...

i feel so caryzy right now head so poressued ad hard to tzkee things in and process anything so finding it diffiuly to read ant type riht now im really reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeealy scared :'(

iv kicked something tonnight and hit myself on 2 different things iots like my rbrain cant properly take in my surroundings its really woring im reALLY scared :I(

freakin out wright now, literally the VERY owrst i have ever felt i am so scared feel more like im going carzy than EVER, i cant breathe my heade is osoooooooooooooooo pressuredand i absolouteluy completely feel like im goin crazy i am REALLY REALLY SCARED IT has never ever felt lke htis or this bad i am reallyscared i feel like im barely haniging on by a thread

I feel sooo awful, everything looks AND feels more severeand awful thna I could have ever imagined, I feel like I'm going craZY I feel like I'm screaming in my head I am REALLY scared!!! :'(

serendipity861
02-03-2012, 06:49 PM
every time I get up or try to go downstairs i get so unbalanced and worked up and anxious and feel like the room is swaying, I can barely reach to the end of my bed, im shaking all the time, im spending most of my time hiding with my duvet over my head, its affecting sleep, eating, bathing etc, and my head is soooo pressured that its really scaring me

alankay
02-03-2012, 07:07 PM
Derealization from anxiety is bad. Scary. You need to see a doc to get calmed down and start treatment. In time you will get better. Alankay.

serendipity861
02-03-2012, 07:13 PM
I phoned the doctor a month or 2 ago, all he did was refer me to someone who ended up not being able to help me :( thats why I dont know what to do or who to talk to. Thanks though

alankay
02-03-2012, 07:26 PM
How did end up that they were not able to help you? Was it a psychiatrist or psychologist?? Did you meet and talk? Alankay.

liveitup898
02-04-2012, 03:10 PM
seek professional help. as long as you are completely open with the doctor abbout your situation i do not see why they would not help you? dont waste time with one doctor if he/she is not helping - go find a new doctor.

do you have someone in reality to talk to? not on these message boards (although they do help), but do you have a friend or family member to let your feelings out?

try drinking chamomile tea as it is a calming drink...with no caffeine in it.

try letting some frustration out by yelling into a pillow or singing your favorite song on repeat if you have to....its a temporary feeling but anything is better then what you are going through now.

i went through similar situations a few years ago when i had no idea i was experiencing anxiety attacks. just know that in time you will be better.

vonnhelsing
02-04-2012, 03:25 PM
i think you're at your anxiety peak level.. i've been there! you're brain is confused and you need to try and relax. distract yourself! totally agree with liveitup898. singing helps me a lot! when i feel a panic attack coming along, i go outside with my guitar and sing for an hour and i dont even notice the panic at all! if you keep thinking you're going crazy your brain will actually make you feel that way. you need to find yourself a therapist if this keeps going on. you're not going crazy though :) you seem stressed. go to your doctor, get a check-up rule out any medical conditions first. you're not alone :) x

*pixiedust*
02-05-2012, 12:23 PM
Dear Serendipity,

U certainly sound like you are really struggling. I have had some of the syptoms like u have recently with the anxiety getting so bad u get disoorientated and bump into things and cant focus where you are going and stumble around and things dont seem real and ur head is working a million miles an hour on stuff you dont want it to. It sucks, really sucks.

I would say that u definately need to go see a doctor again, maybe they can give you some meds? Mine just gave me a short-term batch of diazaphan and some ssri's and my head has begun to stop whirring so much. And next time someone cant help, go back to reception and ask to see a different doctor, I'v done it before when I had a doctor that I didnt feel like they got me, I wasnt mean, they werent mean and I got seen by a different doctor straight away and got the help I felt like I needed

I really hope you get lots better soon
Much <3
Pixie