PDA

View Full Version : Winter Anxiety help!

transam1170
01-30-2012, 03:03 PM
hi, i have anxiety, but my main problem is driving anxiety, and people tell me to just drive but its kinda hard, but every now and then i do, well last summer i was getting better even going into winter, but as soon as i sit around alot during the winter it seems like it starts building up a bit when im at home, does anyone else experience this? which im sure someone does, just wanted to hear what u guys say, thanks again!

bryan kellogg
01-30-2012, 09:25 PM
hi, i have anxiety, but my main problem is driving anxiety, and people tell me to just drive but its kinda hard, but every now and then i do, well last summer i was getting better even going into winter, but as soon as i sit around alot during the winter it seems like it starts building up a bit when im at home, does anyone else experience this? which im sure someone does, just wanted to hear what u guys say, thanks again!

Yes I've noticed a in the winter time my anxiety has seem to go up I lost my job about 8 months ago and has not found one yet it seems the older we get the harder it is to find one I to sit around alot and but I didnot feel like I was anxiety on till around Oct I think winter has alot to do with it before winter I was more active and doing more out side

Ry3point4
01-30-2012, 10:07 PM
Tanning beds reduce anxiety because it produces neurotransmitters in your body making you "feel good". There are some research out there saying that tanning can be addictive because of this....but there is also research out there that says this is a cure for winter blues, a disorder called SAD (seasonal affective disorder).

Found this. Hope it helps.

bryan kellogg
01-30-2012, 11:12 PM
Tanning beds reduce anxiety because it produces neurotransmitters in your body making you "feel good". There are some research out there saying that tanning can be addictive because of this....but there is also research out there that says this is a cure for winter blues, a disorder called SAD (seasonal affective disorder).

Found this. Hope it helps. so have you tried tanning beds if so has it works for you went out and bought full spectrum light bulb and put them in my house

Ry3point4
02-01-2012, 09:12 AM
so have you tried tanning beds if so has it works for you went out and bought full spectrum light bulb and put them in my house

Yeah my family owed a salon for a long time and it use to help relax and cut out some mania.