PDA

View Full Version : Need to talk to somebody

Haley
12-11-2006, 11:05 AM
about anxiety. Nobody I know understands and I would love to chat to people from here who know how I feel

My MSN is - [email protected]

TXWorryWart
12-11-2006, 06:04 PM
Hi Haley! I completely understand how you feel. Although I do have some friends that have had problems with anxiety and can relate some, my husband has no clue. Don't get me wrong, he is very loving and caring but he does not understand at all what it's like and he admits he has no concept of what it's like. He is very laidback, nothing gets to him and I guess he figures everyone else should just let it roll of their backs too. So that is why I am here, to know that I am not the only one and have somebody to talk to that "gets it"!

shsnj
12-11-2006, 08:12 PM
You're right -- a lot of people don't understand our problem. But chances are, they have problems we don't understand.

Haley
12-13-2006, 02:57 AM
Thanks for your replies! You can email or chat on MSN with me at - [email protected]

Haley
12-14-2006, 01:35 PM
I wrote this messgae so that people who are suffering from Anxiety and Panic attacks like myself could chat me to msn/email and either nobody visits this forum often or nobody wants to chat to me :(

I am a genuine Anxiety sufferer and I came on here hoping I could get some people who suffer from the same as me, would want to chat to me about this.

I feel so so low at the moment, I cant find any local groups, my Doctor is shit! My family dont understand and my partner thinks I can just snap out of this!!!!! I dont know where else to turn :cry:

Please if anyone wants to chat to me you can, I will be so happy to talk to people about this.

Thank You

MrsSandraD
12-15-2006, 12:02 PM
Hi, I just sent you a PM.

I have to say that these boards do not see alot of activity and response back to those posting.

I've been on here for a few weeks now and it's not a busy place for support - so don't feel it's personal if no one has contacted you.

Maybe there's other forums out there with a larger support group.

newhere
12-16-2006, 08:00 PM
if someone knows more active groups please advertise :-) I noticed the chat room was empty... :-(