PDA

View Full Version : Who got their anxiety from marijuana?

anxietyisgay
01-22-2012, 09:34 PM
I got mine after smoking the third time then ended up getting paranoid for some weird reason. It never happened to me before. Anyways after that I was lightheaded as $h!t for like four days. Anyways after that, I happened to get anxiety after getting tired and went to take a nap, after waking up this sensation went through my body up to my brain, clogging it with this heavy, lightheaded crap, altering my thinking, my emotions and my awareness of my surroundings. I haven't had any panic attacks, my heart rate remains normal, my chest is fine, my breathing is fine, the only thing is my head. Does anyone feel the same as me? I don't have any symptoms of anxiety except the fact that my head is warm, fuzzy, light, foggy, and heavy. Oh, and I do have lots of random thoughts that race through my mind, making me very paranoid. Anyone else feel the same? T_T

smugleaf
01-23-2012, 12:29 AM
Sorry that happened. Thats why I never would smoke marijuana as you can start to develop those sort of problems. I am not sure if its permanent or not but please be careful next time as in rare case some people have permanently developed Schizophrenia or other mental heath problems, as in the brain there is a certain threshold, and if smoking marijuana makes your brain go over your threshold your may develop anxiety and other problems. Also not sure if its true, but if you have a certain genetic component for anxiety, depression ect, marijuana can activate that gene. So be very very careful and try NOT to smoke that stuff. It also must be a warning sign from your body/brain, so please listen to those signs and cut marijuana out as much as you can, if not completely.

Hope you feel better soon, :D

alotofants
01-23-2012, 12:34 AM
Well i dont think marijuana as a drug caused u an anxiety, but drugs worked on your thoughts'n'thinking and that coused anxiety. By the way got i got pretty simular situation, at first i got panic attacks smoking weed, then i got over it,and quited like forever becouse only i got was panic attack..But some nice and sunny day panic attacks came from... Who knows... From heaven? :D Also the symptoms, there is some wierd things happening to my head now for like 8months.

Dudeman
01-23-2012, 04:16 AM
Hey anxietyisgay haha I was like you 12 months ago and felt exactly the same then had a panic attack and though I was schizo! Haha I can laugh now but all that anxiety I think has caused me mild depression anyway yes it can trigger anxiety and that feeling that you feel at the moment is you grasping on to what happend when you smoked pot since your anxiety is heightened my advice is not to worry at all your fine and if you start worrying or have a panic attack just remember its all harmless and you will get through it