PDA

View Full Version : Odd pressures, numbness...feeling

alotofants
01-22-2012, 05:20 AM
Hello, i got those wierd pressures,numbness(don't know how to call them) occiput,face,jaw,scalp,head that really scares me, are they from anxiety? Anyone have them too? Usually appears, remains stronger in times of stress, or before going to sleep.

alankay
01-22-2012, 08:36 AM
Yep. Tension in the skull, jaw(face), neck and shoulder muscles are part of the anxiety response. No doubt. Alankay.

kayla21
01-22-2012, 09:35 AM
I have the same problem as well.. Sometimes I get the pressure in my forehead or in my lower part of the back of my hard. It scares me because I think something is wrong with me. I've been told it is stress but I still panic over it though because it is uncomftorble among the other symptoms I have.

alotofants
01-22-2012, 12:24 PM
Yep, i have them in my forehead too, usually they begin in the occiput and then those feeling shooting to forehead, and other places. And the same, allways thinking there is smth wrong with me, allways i have those pressures im thinking that something is wrong with me neck, so i'm passing allmost all the activities. So HARD 2 BELIEVE its from stress.. Good to know i'm not the only one..