PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety Disorder

alymerfud
12-09-2006, 07:08 PM
I have been having health problems for 3 years know and have had every test there is known to a human and they say all is right on.l..but yet I get the following espisode nearly daily.
l. burning lips, mettallic taste in my mouth, burning itching around my mouth and tops of my wrists...then I get dizzy and feel weak and foggy headed and then very jittery. i have not been able to work full time for a year now.

Has anyone heard of this being a physical anxiety symptom. I am currently on 25mg of Zoloft (l month so far) and ativan when needed.

Any help would be appreciated.

MrsSandraD
12-10-2006, 05:04 AM
Hi - I"m sorry you are also dealing with this. What other forms of self help are you doing aside from the medication?

Take the time to go outside for fresh air and brisk walking or hiking whenever you can. It will help to balance out your chemicals and aid in your sleeping. This should be done every day - get up every morning if possible, before anything else, put in the sneakers and just go. After a week or two you will feel like a new person. It really does help....walk and look at the sky and smell the air and listen to the birds....clear your head.

Keep posting and asking questions or sharing your stories.

You are not alone and we are all in this together! Sandy

alymerfud
12-10-2006, 02:15 PM
I am joining a anxiety disorder clinic to help me understand what to do to eliminate the axiety symptoms.

Does anyone have the symptoms that I describe or have heard of anxiety reacting this way..