PDA

View Full Version : SOS!!! Can anyone help me??

Benny
01-18-2012, 02:54 AM
Sorry for my poor English, I am a user in HK.

I am very nervous throughout the day, every minute, from wake up to sleep at night. I tried that relaxation method and exercise, but no use. It last for 1 month. I am gonna crazy.

I have all the Symptoms of Anxiety. I tried to focus on other things, but no use for me. For example, if I watch TV or newspaper, I will fear since I afraid I cannot be a normal person like those in TV. Now even I memorizing any past experience (no matter happy or sad), I will feel hurt because I think I cannot do that thing again as I am no longer a healthy guy.
I cannot focus on anything, including have a bath. The only thing I can focus is searching web about anxiety treatment, or anything about mental illness.
I have no patient if doing anything or other talking anything to me that is not related to mental illness. Any task that my boss assigns to me will make me very nervous since I think I am not able to do so.
I afraid my friends find me. I afraid viewing facebook since seeing other healthy people make me hurt.
I have given medical treatment and visited clinical psychologist. Seems no use for me. Any one can help? At least tell me what illness I am. Anxiety? OCD?

It is my story:

I am a game designer. Last year, a gay guy came to my group. I do not have any feeling on him at first… but after some time, he gesture, voice, makes me annoyed a lot. Besides, my best friend (a married lady) in the company stop talking to me since I spoke some words that make she scare.
Then these 2 things annoy me. And I become lesser thing to talk and isolated. One day in November, I feel very sad and cannot work. My doctor said I am depression, and gave me one-week sick leave.
During the leave, my anxiety appears. I start to afraid about anything. I afraid I am not a healthy person, and lost my job. I started to search on web on how to solve my case, but it make me become more nervous. (since I found I have symptom of many illness – GAD, OCD, depression…)
After I back to work, my anxiety did not stop. Every minutes I am afraid. I afraid seeing that gay guy, I afraid cannot finish the work properly due to my anxiety. Even holiday, this anxiety does not leave me. I will feel very nervous and shouted out in morning.

Should I resign the job immediately?

alankay
01-18-2012, 04:26 AM
You need to start treatment as leaving the job would be a victory for anxiety. Find a different doctor as there's allot of variation between them as far as treatment goes. Alankay.

Benny
01-23-2012, 07:25 AM
I already eating Seroxat 37.5mg and visit clinical psychologist... but no help at all... I feel terrible if now I imagine go back to work...