PDA

View Full Version : Residual anxiety.

Chiliphil1
01-17-2012, 10:09 AM
I am just wondering if anyone else experiences this. Usually when I am not having panic attacks and anxiety things are good of course, but if something trips me up and I have a panic attack then I seem to have anxiety for a couple days there after. I have had no panic attacks for about 2 weeks, and very little anxiety but last night I had a panic attack over my breathing and heart rate as I always do when I think about it, anyway now today I have already had another attack and just have th. General anxious feeling I always seem to do this. Does anyone else have this issue where you are fine then have an attack and it seems like that gives you a few days of high anxiety?

Crazychick
01-17-2012, 11:40 AM
hi there chiliphil , i have had anxious feelings for a few years now and yes if i have had a panic attack i do feel a little worse for wear for a couple days after , if real attack my chest is sore, which i then think about for x amount of time after , so obviously thats where the cycle comes in and it just takes a few days of getting it out of the system so to speak...
you are not alone my sweet...hope you feel more like your usual self soon x