PDA

View Full Version : New here! Hi everyone.

Tris87
01-13-2012, 01:40 PM
Hey everybody. I recently just started suffering from severe anxiety attacks. I actually had to be hospitalized on Tuesday. They are starting to occur everyday but they are not as intense as the attack I had on Tuesday. They always happen in the afternoon but yesterday I had one at night.

This is all new to me and I'm a bit scared about what to expect. I'm trying to set up an appointment with a therapist so hopefully that will happen soon. I also don't want to get caught up in medications with a million side effects so I just purchased some Tranquilene. Has anyone had any luck with this?

I'm really trying not to panic but I can't help it. Ugh!!!!! Any advice?

alankay
01-13-2012, 01:59 PM
Tris, I haven't tried that one but most folks go with Valerian Root, Passion Flower, Kava Kava, Skull Cap or Chamomile Teas like "Sleepy Times" Teas is Grocery stores.
Hard to know what to expect as each of use has various levels of anxiety and different abilities to tolerate anxiety. I will tell you that it's allll high adrenaline that is not a threat to life but us very scary of uncomfortable(naaasty indeed) but it can't kill ya. No way. Alankay.