PDA

View Full Version : Having a bad day

Peace
01-12-2012, 12:04 PM
In two weeks I am going to be moving for the second time in three months. The first move I was really excited about but ended up being a disaster and triggered my anxiety for the first time in a few years. I have been working with managing the anxiety pretty well under the circumstances I think but today am having a bad day. I think it's just because the move was really finialized yesterday and although I know it will be a good one for me I am feeling a bit overwhelmed by the logistics. Since I am moving back to the place I recently left and I know it will be a much more supportive environment than here, I know in my head it is really not that bad. I know that I just have to make it through two more weeks here and then I will be in a place where the circumstances will be much less anxiety provoking. Just could use some support in getting through this time period. Thanks.

alankay
01-12-2012, 12:24 PM
Peace, keep your eye on that light at the end of the tunnel. Everyday will be one day closer. Hang in there! Alankay

Periwinkle
01-12-2012, 12:25 PM
Peace,

I'm new here, but I read your post and just wanted to say that moving is a major life stressor. To be moving a second time in 3 months is a lot! So, it's no wonder you are anxious. It's good that you can look to the future and see the positive. Something I noticed is if I don't get a good night sleep, I'm more anxious the next day and can't seem to deal with things. Make sure you're getting enough sleep.

Peace
01-12-2012, 09:58 PM
Thanks for the support. I appreciate it!