PDA

View Full Version : Hi there from Northern England

morphboy
12-08-2006, 01:26 AM
Just joined yesterday. Currently going though a severe bout of what is probably another bunch of anxiety related symptoms and it's nice to see that there is a community out there who I can talk to. (I love my wife dearly but she is 'head in the sand' about all this and being a bloke I feel I need to exude an air of confidence and 'stiff upper lip' to maintain her respect).

In the last few weeks I've had IBS (D), Malaise, Trembling, mild to moderate Nausea, Headaches, feeling of being detached, dizzy, muscle weakness and now (yippee) the second coming of globus sensation, chest pains, heartburn etc etc

This time round it was all triggered by my wife's cancer scare and we're selling our house but over the years there has been various triggers (last year I was ill for 3 months after the unannounced and scary first arrival of globus sensation - a condition I did not believe could be anything but oesophageal cancer. I promptly went into the worst period of anxiety related symptoms I've ever had).

Anyway, I'll post this in the General Discussion as well with a little more detail. Looking forward to giving and receiving support.

Cheers everyone :)

MrsSandraD
12-08-2006, 03:36 PM
I hope we can offer you some sort of support and understanding for what you are going through.

We are all in this together.

[BIG HUGS TO YOU]