PDA

View Full Version : i think its coming back :(

yodaman208
01-01-2012, 08:41 PM
Hey everybody hows it going hopefully good for most of you as today i think my anxiety is coming back. It all started fine i woke up today had breakfast no trouble then my dog vomited and i went to clean it up and started gagging despite i have never done it before when cleaning it up. But for some reason it reminded me of my stomach problem which the doctors are still trying to find out and i got an intense wave of nausea and i started to sweat and my heart started running a marathon. Is this my anxiety possibly starting up again or is this just a reaction to the gagging i had with the dog vomit.

muzikluvr79
01-01-2012, 08:49 PM
:( It could just be a reaction to the dog vomit.

MEGO
07-11-2013, 01:03 PM
It sounds as though you are anxious about the anxiety coming back, if that makes any sense? your dog throwing up may have triggered some anxiety but that doesnt mean its going to be there forever. Are you feeling better now?

kelliesean
07-11-2013, 01:13 PM
Hey everybody hows it going hopefully good for most of you as today i think my anxiety is coming back. It all started fine i woke up today had breakfast no trouble then my dog vomited and i went to clean it up and started gagging despite i have never done it before when cleaning it up. But for some reason it reminded me of my stomach problem which the doctors are still trying to find out and i got an intense wave of nausea and i started to sweat and my heart started running a marathon. Is this my anxiety possibly starting up again or is this just a reaction to the gagging i had with the dog vomit.

I'm curious how long you have had anxiety.. And how long you have been "anxiety free" since I are worrying that it has returned..

I can say that I have been anxious forever.. And after meds n therapy I was virtually anxiety free for 10 years.. I'm here these days bc I had a relapse a few weeks which I am currently doing sooooo much better bc I am back to my dr n meds..

Anyway., I was thinking here, that sometimes anxiety does rear it's ugly head- even when we are overall feeling better. I'm sure this incident won't be it returning.. But rather just a small dose of anxiety that hopefully won't consume you and take u over :).