PDA

View Full Version : anxiety trying to come back

transam1170
01-01-2012, 05:42 AM
Hi everyone, I have been experiencing anxiety coming back a bit, the whole year almost it was wearing off and all of a sudden when i took a drive bymyself it started to come back on, like a bit of a panic when i was driving , as soon as I got to talk to someone in person, i calmed down a bit from it, any ideas what brought it back on a bit? And what might have triggered it? Thanks

ThePhoenix
01-01-2012, 06:18 AM
Hi everyone, I have been experiencing anxiety coming back a bit, the whole year almost it was wearing off and all of a sudden when i took a drive bymyself it started to come back on, like a bit of a panic when i was driving , as soon as I got to talk to someone in person, i calmed down a bit from it, any ideas what brought it back on a bit? And what might have triggered it? Thanks

Hey ya,

Anxiety does have habit of popping its head up again from time to time, often with no apparent cause. Sometimes for me its something as silly as thinking..."wow, my anxiety has been good lately" then a day later it reappears. It was good it went away quickly for you, I honestly would worry about it, the less time you invest in thinking about it the better!

transam1170
01-01-2012, 11:54 AM
Could the driving be doing that? And could the driving be causing a phobia To cause the anxiety?

transam1170
01-02-2012, 10:17 AM
So its basically a stage of healing? Which is a good sign!

knp
04-05-2012, 01:41 PM
Try natural supplement for anxiety
L theanine
Inositol
B complex
Rescue remedy
Ashwagandha

I personally take this for anxiety attacks it really helps

Be brave