PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Louisa
12-10-2011, 04:45 AM
Hello all - I find myself here, a place I didn't think I was going to need.

I'm Lou, 32 years old and a walking time-bomb.

Had a rough few months and now I feel like I am going to die, I can hear my heart beating so loud in my right ear constantly, I get chest pain and my I don't sleep!

My new symptom as of last night is that I feel like I am sumburnt/bruised over my back, chest and scalp ... I feel that I have no options.

Well, what a 'hello' that was

L x x

Chiliphil1
12-10-2011, 06:06 AM
Hi Lou, welcome to the forum!
I think you will be happy that you found this site, it has certainly helped me alot. You will quickly discover that you are not alone, many of us have the chest pains, and the fear of death these are very common symptoms for us all. Be sure to read the anxiety symptom list posted at the top of the general discussion page, it will amaze you how many symptoms there are and you will find it amazing how many you have!

Good luck to you in this battle, we are all here together and you will find some great help in this site from people who have been exactly where you are. You are not alone, and you have done the most important thing and that is take the first step!

Again, good luck and welcome!

alankay
12-10-2011, 08:07 AM
Lou, your first stop at his point should the family doc. a GP or a counselor. Have you talked to anyone at all about your symptoms/anxiety? Don't just suffer since there's allot of help out there. I know, I've been there.