PDA

View Full Version : Hello all, new to forums, not to anxiety

rommelvon
12-01-2006, 07:23 PM
Hi everyone, I'm Bill from NC, I have horrid anxiety/agoraphobia/panic attacks, they seem to be the three amigos that love to torture me, I have had this since I was little, and was never really bothered with it until about 15 years ago, when it decided to pay a visit and stay, it has been hell ever since, and 2 years allergies decided to join in the fun, and sadly anxiety and allergies seem to be great friends and run together....I rarely work, and if I do it's part time, I usually have an attack, or am so anxious I cant function, I avoid most places and have become a prisoner in my home, i haven't a clue what feeling normal is anymore, and the allergies make it even more fun..from ringing ears to stuffy nose....just more misery to the stew....anyhow, thanks for reading my rant, and I'm glad to be on board 8)

ls
12-02-2006, 09:45 PM
hey Bill....I am the same way with anxiety and panic and allergies. Makes life a little tough huh? I have lost 2 jobs now and am on disability. Anxiety has tried to make me a prisioner in my own home, but I am trying to not let it control me.
Feel free to email me if you would like to chat.

Welcome.

mercy
12-08-2006, 01:57 AM
Hi everyone, I'm Bill from NC, I have horrid anxiety/agoraphobia/panic attacks, they seem to be the three amigos that love to torture me, I have had this since I was little, and was never really bothered with it until about 15 years ago, when it decided to pay a visit and stay, it has been hell ever since, and 2 years allergies decided to join in the fun, and sadly anxiety and allergies seem to be great friends and run together....I rarely work, and if I do it's part time, I usually have an attack, or am so anxious I cant function, I avoid most places and have become a prisoner in my home, i haven't a clue what feeling normal is anymore, and the allergies make it even more fun..from ringing ears to stuffy nose....just more misery to the stew....anyhow, thanks for reading my rant, and I'm glad to be on board 8)

Welcome to the board,

Sorry to hear that your life is identical to mine :?

Are you taking any kind of medication for panic/anxiety?

MrsSandraD
12-08-2006, 03:40 PM
Keep reaching out and sharing your story ok? It is therapeutic for you as well as giving us added insight on our own experiences and comparisons.

[BIG HUGS]