PDA

View Full Version : panic attack vs diabetes

isac
12-02-2011, 12:55 AM
Hello everyone,
Could anyone tell me the relation between panic attack and diabetes.? The reason is I, first diagnosed with panic attack and 5 years later I, am a diabetic.
Thanks

isac
12-04-2011, 06:55 AM
Thank you Howdy;
I, have both of them now and I, am fighting on both fronts. The truth is I, am getting rid of panic attack and anxiety. If I would want to advice anyone with panic attack and anxiety as my doctor long time ago adviced to keep in mind that in order to be well, the panic attack and anxiety needs the person to be 1-patient as the medicine process takes very long timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. 2- It's ture very annoying and irritating. 3- It's safe as it wont develop any bad circumstances. Number 3 I am not so sure because I was having only panic attack and then I, am now a diabetic person. Will, I, am not surprised, because, I dealt with anger, upset, fear, changing mode, feeling low towards bad thoughts. If those were not enough to cause diabetes what else would cause it. The good news is panic attack and anxiety could be deleted. I hope this help

alankay
12-06-2011, 08:12 AM
I've never heard of a connection between the two. I will say any medical condition can worsen existing anxiety in many folks. It's scary to have a med condition and that adds to anxiety at least potentially.

Razzle
12-06-2011, 01:03 PM
and anxiety causes hypoglycemia as we burn glucose at a huge rate