PDA

View Full Version : panic attack may have to been vertigo what do you all think

ameyers6
11-28-2011, 03:53 PM
im 29
i was diagnosed with anxiety and panic attacks after i got dizzy one night
was started on zoloft and hated it then was given celaxa and refused to take it
my blood work showd my white blood high but my dr never checked me for infection..
i moved from illinois to tennessee and was very dizzy and scared i was having an attack
went to ER in tennessee they said i had vertigo not anxiety .
my family dr never checked my ears both were clogged with fluid causing my issues
my new family DR says
could that really cause my dizzyness numb head and head pain she says yes what all do you think..
i still take ativan if i need it cause i do panic with the vertigo
you guys think this could have been it all along and i worried myself to death

mamascrazy1985
11-28-2011, 07:08 PM
yes yes yes i am actually going through this RIGHT AS I TYPE> which has brought me to this site yet again. I have been having really bad bad anxiety because of it. For example i was fine this morning. i didnt get as much sleep as i normally do but i got up got dressed and left planning on being back home so i could take a nap before my oldest got out of school. I was in walgreens and i was ok. my youngest had to go potty so we went into the bathroom and it was NASTY in there. It stunk so back and was like a gag moment. well anyways when i walked out of the bathroom my mouth went dry i felt faint and as my mouth was dry it had that watering sensation that i normally have before i chunk. well after words i felt really depersonalized off and on and have been feeling that way all day. I do know that i have bad sinuses. and i am allergic to this plant called rag weed that blooms in the fall. well i dont know if that has anything to do with anything but i really do not feel good today and it really has me worried. I hate the dream like fears. I think its just anxiety and no sleep though. plus i smoke and take in alot of caffiene. UGH please lord give me the guideness and strength i need to over come these obstacle ya know. well hope all is well