PDA

View Full Version : Separation from wife

TheEditor
11-25-2011, 12:00 PM
I've separated from my wife - the story is long and arduous so I'll save it for now. Best to say I've hurt her (emotionally) and we're taking a break. I had a bit of a breakdown and visited a hospital shrink. He gave me .5 mg of clomazapam (sp?) twice daily.

I've been on celexa for nearly 10 years.

In the last few weeks I've felt every emotion. Since I started taking celexa when I had my anxiety meltdown, I would have a heavy emotion and get overwhelmed by it - that is, it would snowball into Anxiety.

All of a sudden when I'm getting upset or angry, I'm staying just upset or angry and I don't know how to deal with the emotions. Same with sad, depressed, etc. It's kind of a scary experience - though one I need.

Has anyone else been through something like this? And how did you cope with the new emotions?

nervousbutterflies
11-26-2011, 08:56 PM
hello editor
I heard it is important to accept the emotions you are dealing with and not to be scared of them. Emotions are normal for us to have but the people who have anxiety react to normal emotions differently escalating the problem! Except your emotions! they are fine for you to have! Just dont be scared of them! at least try not too:)r