PDA

View Full Version : Another Strange Feeling.

Slammed Vdub
11-23-2011, 08:36 PM
Ok so it seems wheneveri watch a movie, its all i think about after it. Like it feels the the movie was a memory i actually experienced like i really lived it, and not watched it. It makes me feel depressed and very strange. No matter how hard i try no to think about it, it comes back, like it really happened and the characters were personal friends and i miss them, or sometimes like i am a character even if they are supernatural or something. What is going on with me?

Also i noticed to that i "think" alot in my head now, like ill have a random thought come to my head and ill make it into a story with real life friends which also scares the hell out of me. Its like a second voice in my head, but not something bad. Any ideas?
I was diagnosed with OCD if that helps.

TheEditor
11-25-2011, 12:05 PM
What is going on with me?

OCD is only one type of the five forms of anxiety, as you probably know. Report these changes to your physician or therapist/psychiatrist. It could be part of a medication reaction, or a new manifestation of the anxiety.

Slammed Vdub
11-25-2011, 07:42 PM
I have, they keep saying OCD and overthinking. I am on no medications, and its scaring the crap outta me.

Slammed Vdub
11-25-2011, 11:10 PM
well im not scared of meds, i meant that this weird feeling i got is scaring the crap out of me. My counselor doesn't think i need meds yet. Its like my mind is playing tricks on me in a difference note than i have ever experienced from anxiety, and its forcing me to over think even past situations and play them out in my head. But that whole movie thing makes me feel like im loosing my mind.

Slammed Vdub
11-28-2011, 09:10 PM
It seems i go to bed and wake up in a freaked out mood, like im mental and not who i am. It scaress the crap out of me and i cant get it out of my head. I think my OCD causes me to overthink EVERYTHING! any thoughts?

stevie
11-29-2011, 03:10 AM
Wow! I feel the same way-- like I rethink so many past experiences and question them over and over with regard to ideas I get during anxiety. It helps me when I talk them over with close friends who know what I'm going through or have experienced anxiety in the past. I wish I had more advice then this, but this is a relatively new phenomenon for me (2 1/2 months) so it's still pretty new... Good luck!