PDA

View Full Version : New Guy Here

Tony Mathew
11-23-2011, 06:22 AM
Hello everybody,

My name is Tony Mathew, new member to this forum. I found this forum very informative and hope I can gain some valuable suggestions and knowledge by participating on discussion here. Hope all members will be cooperative with me.

Thanks a lot.
Tony Mathew

yodaman208
11-29-2011, 06:05 AM
Hi tony matthew i too am new here on the forum as for suggestions and knowledge you could try taking some calming tea's like chamomile it dosen't that bad and i find it helps quite alot. You could also try herbal sprays i use stress remedy bach flower oral spray i find it helps me alot aswell hope this info helps you.

Tony Mathew
12-01-2011, 04:53 AM
Hi tony matthew i too am new here on the forum as for suggestions and knowledge you could try taking some calming tea's like chamomile it dosen't that bad and i find it helps quite alot. You could also try herbal sprays i use stress remedy bach flower oral spray i find it helps me alot aswell hope this info helps you.

Hello friends,

Thanks for sharing your information, I am highly appreciated!!

Best advance
Tony Mathew

stevie
12-01-2011, 10:21 AM
hi tony, i also just joined. i was actually going to write about chamomile tea, but looks like yodaman beat me to the punch :) another thing i use is called "res-q".it's an all-natural remedy by dr. bach of england. where i live it's called "res-q" but i don't think it's called that anywhere else. maybe it's worth googling....