PDA

View Full Version : So Confused.. Please Help!

Bizman34
11-19-2011, 09:21 PM
Hey everyone,

I am 100% new to this but really feel like I need to talk to some people who are dealing with the same stuff that I am...

I have previously owned 2 companies and have ALWAYS been very good with talking/dealing with people until lately.... Anyways I dont want bore anyone with my history but here are some of the problems I have been having lately

- I feel like I have completely forgot how to talk or pronounce words. I know it may sound stupid, but I const. feel like if I talk to someone they will immediately think something is wrong or I have some sort of a problem.. (have asked a couple close friends if they have noticed anything different with the way I talk and they pretty much laughed and say they havent)

- I get very nervous before/during/after ANY sort of social situation now, even walking into my own company office. I feel like everyone is looking at my every move, and they can look right through me and see that something is wrong. I also get veryyyy nervous when anyone comes close to me. I have also noticed lately that anytime im anywhere besides my house and around people ( even if I have to talk to someone on the phone), I am having a hard time breathing and also scared to say anything because I am afraid that it could be the wrong thing to say (which is a 360 degree change from how i was a year ago)

- Cant focus on anything for more then a couple seconds because I'm always thinking about this "problem" I have or that I am loosing my mind...

I have NEVER felt this way before in my life. I am 25 years old now and completely clueless to how I started feeling like this now.

Any help would is much appreciated!