PDA

View Full Version : Going to a Movie Alone

AsktheAges
11-19-2011, 05:34 PM
I'm thinking of going out to see a movie by myself tonight. I'm sick of staying in and trying to make myself do work (or else reading message boards or streaming TV programmes online), I still hardly know anyone in this town, and my one friend I hang out with is visiting family out of town. Also, I really want to see the new Harold and Kumar.:P

I feel a little awkward and embarrassed about going alone, and also anxious, of course. Is this normal? Do you ever go to a movie alone? I know it's not going to be as fun as if I go with someone but it's still something to do.

Slammed Vdub
11-19-2011, 08:02 PM
I saw Harold and Kumar, it was amazing!!! And do be embarrassed to go alone, i see plenty of people there alone.

PanicCured
11-19-2011, 08:27 PM
You just reminded me I gotta see the new Harold and Kumar.

I go to movies alone all the time! I like it. You don't talk in a movie anyway so who cares. Sometimes I will take a day, and see 3 movie in a row. Just walk in to one after another. If you were in the film industry, you need to see a lot of movies. You would have to go alone a lot. If there is a concert I want to see, and none of my friends like the band or want to go, I go to the concert by myself. This is your life. If you want to go somewhere and you can't find someone to go to, then go by yourself. Why miss out?

One time I saw a movie by myself, and this totally smokin hot girl sat next to me, also by herself. And we watched the movie together commenting like we were on a date.

AsktheAges
11-19-2011, 08:48 PM
Ha, it rocked. You guys were right (assuming Vdub meant "don't be":P).