PDA

View Full Version : Intro from NL

Acacia
11-17-2011, 07:16 AM
Hi there, my name is Amanda. I am a third year full time university student at Memorial University. I work part time at Joe Fresh clothing. I live with my boyfriend and our cat Oliver, bettafish Lakitu and bunny Acacia.
I am the type to take the weight of the world on my shoulders and not complain about the pain of it, lest I divert people's attention from themselves onto me.
I have always kept my mouth shut about what's bothering me.. And now I think I'm suffering for it. I have Temporomandibular dysfunction (and no means by which to treat it), Sometimes I find myself short of breath for no reason when I'm thinking about my debt or work load for school and now recently I've been reading on PVC's.. Now maybe I don't fully understand but for years I have suffered these debilitating pains in my chest (in my heart region).. It comes as I inhale (meaning it's painful to take a deep breath or laugh). Though I don't know what it would feel like to skip a beat as PVC's apparantly do, I have recently been attributing them to stress. I suffered them a couple nights ago, they woke me up and maybe lasted a couple minutes. The last time to then was when I was depressed and thinking about having my dog put to sleep, and for the subsequent time afterwards. I think they most often happen at night when I'm laying down, I want to sit up and let them pass but the pressure from actually sitting up makes it worse. Does anyone know what this is??

Anyway, I'm glad I found this forum. I'm hoping to blend into your community :)