PDA

View Full Version : celexa ANY good stories

ameyers6
11-05-2011, 12:07 AM
was on zoloft for 6 days couldnt take the side effects so i got of it Dr at ER told me to get off of it.
now my family dr wants me to take 20mg of celexa are these side effects any better?
trying to do without it but sometimes feel very nervous even on ativan
i had a panis attack after smoking fake weed legal weed
and then one a couple weeks ago after thinking about the event and worrying it was a seizure.

AsktheAges
11-05-2011, 06:29 PM
Fwiw, I had pretty much identical side effects on Celexa and Zoloft. Both have given me horrible IBS that has never gone away even a year since I last took Zoloft, close to five years since I took Celexa.

WineKitty
11-06-2011, 08:49 PM
I wish I had a good story but Celexa failed to help me at all. Robbed me of my sex drive and that was about it. :( Hope you have better luck. Meds can work for some but not others. Wellbutrin made me a raging bitch. I am currently on Klonopin which I think is more geared towards the issues I have....more anxiety than depression. Good luck.

PanicCured
11-07-2011, 03:46 AM
I was addicted to Klonopins. You're playing with fire. Be careful! Withdrawal from Zanax and Klonopins are worse than heroine. The doctor told me I couldn't get addicted. He was wrong! Now I am free of it, but they are not something to take daily or long term like zoloft. I am not trying to freak you out, but Benzos are playing with fire!