PDA

View Full Version : not a real person...

kjreinhe
11-02-2011, 04:30 PM
Hey everyone, I'm brand new to the site... any response is appreciated!

I think i've basically been depressed for as long as I can remember. I've always had really low self esteem and I just generally think I'm worthless and that nothing in life will ever make me happy. My brother committed suicide 6 years ago... and it has been weighing heavily on me lately.

I have recently developed a problem with anxiety which I think is related to all the stress the suicide has caused me over the years. It is making the depression worse. I feel like I don't want to continue to have to deal with life if it is so hard to even feel normal. I don't feel like a real person or like I have a real personality. It's like living in some sort of fog.

Just feeling so.... hopeless. How do you find the will to keep dealing with everything life throws at you?

cashbread
11-06-2011, 03:45 PM
hi there please find a good doctor in your erea you could be better in a few weeks your life is yours and it has nothing to do with your brother ,
pls go and find some help the sooner the better look on the internet for some help groups in your town i am sure you will find some good things
be strong the winter of your life will end soon and the spring is coming