PDA

View Full Version : does anyone else see spots

ashcole
10-20-2011, 08:46 PM
Ive just started seeing spots daily and even now im sitting here i see them they make me feel like im going crazy or gonna start hallucinating or worse they really freak me out as ive said before im very new to anxiety and i dont know what to think

Raccoon13
10-20-2011, 09:50 PM
What do these spots look like? Over the past year I started seeing flashing lights and light spots that come and go. Is it similar to that?

ashcole
10-20-2011, 09:53 PM
just like if youve looked to long at a light then look off except they stay for hours and i havent looked into light

Raccoon13
10-20-2011, 09:55 PM
The spots are dark then? Does it block your vision?

ashcole
10-20-2011, 09:59 PM
no not at all

Raccoon13
10-20-2011, 10:07 PM
Hmm, I wish I had an answer for you. It wouldn't hurt to see an opthamologist to rule out anything eye related. Some people see "floaters" which appear as little black spots that float around, but are normal. My experience with spots, as I said before, have been flashing lights and bright spots; they do block my vision. I ruled out retinal detachment at the opthamologist. They told me it was an ocular migraine. I do get bad headaches sometimes a while after I see these spots.

ashcole
10-20-2011, 10:20 PM
they do float around and i do get them with headaches

Schatmeisje
10-20-2011, 11:23 PM
i get floaters ALL time time and they are especially bad when i have a migraine. I would go to get your eyes checked just to rule anything else out, and if not its probably just from the headaches/anxiety xx

jon mike
10-23-2011, 05:09 AM
Ye, I've had em for years, never bothered me though, I know loads of people who get em, who have anxiety or not, it's a nothing thing don't worry bout it, it's a so what issue x

Chiliphil1
12-06-2011, 05:40 PM
I get them too, little small black spots that float around when I move my eyes. Seems worse when I'm in the sun or not wearing my glasses. Does not block my vision, but as others have said having anxiety with it makes me worry about them, so it was nice to read on this thread that it is normal!