PDA

View Full Version : I cant stop being sick and diharia...is it a bug or anxiety? pls pls help

worrier123
10-18-2011, 03:09 AM
Im really starting to worry now and really need some help, my anxiety has become worse over the last 3 days and i have mini panic attacks often, iv lost my appetite completly to the point where i actually have to force myself to eat something and still it is very little, i woke up today and im still in bed now(10.10) feeling really sick, then of course all the nerves came and felt as if i may panic, i went to the toilet and i keep reching, and iv had diareha twice already and its really runny! i cant tel the difference anymore whether iv got something wrong or whether its the anxiety.

I feel so awfull and i dont no what to do, sometimes i just feel like ending it all cos i dont wana live like this

What is wrong with me should i call my doctor or just leave it?

worrier123
10-18-2011, 12:11 PM
Hi Kev thanks for your reply, this sickness and diareha happened mainly this morning/early afternoon, i called NHS helpline in a panic and they said i prob have a bug although it doesnt feel like i do, my aunty took me to the doctors and i explained again what im going through but she didnt say much on the sickness and diareha part infact she looked abit baffled by everything i was saying, she said to increase my meds to 20mg and has given me a prescription for diazipan but only 7 tablets and said to only take them when in need etc. i dont want to get addicted to these pills weak in a way for needing them, i just hope something works, i know it wont happen over night but iv tried so much and feel like there isnt much left to try.

Really appreciate your comments though means alot

Kelly x