PDA

View Full Version : Iv been having Reiki sessions...and it really helps!!

worrier123
10-11-2011, 05:31 AM
A family friend of mine does Reiki and meditation sessions, she knows iv been going through a rough time with anxiety lately so she has offered to do some sessions for me for free, i had my second one y´day and she said around 3 or 4 should be enough to make a difference. Its all about channeling energy and re balancing you, as shes a family friend we chat for ages and i tel her about how im feeling which i feel also is one of the best thing you can do is to talk about it, shes a very positive and uplifting person who straight away makes you feel better, In a Reiki session you will be in a relaxed room with candles and soothing music, youl have a chat about whats on your mind and where you need the healing, you then will sit or lie down and he/she will place his hands over the certain arreas where you need it most(with me its shoulders and head) its so very relaxing! it does take a couple of sessions before you feel abit better but it really does help, she has also given a load of books on angels to read as well and that has really opened my eyes up to other help we can recieve if we just ask.

Give it a go i feel it does help!