PDA

View Full Version : Tired

rocquel
10-10-2011, 09:46 PM
I have been suffering from anxiety for years. I would say the last five years have been the worst. I will be anxious all day, I will wake up with my heart racing between 120-140 beats per minute. I feel like my tongue swells, I can't swallow, I feel like a capsule pops in my chest during my tomenting panic attack. I have my family rush me to the ER only to sit outside until it passes ad if it doesn't I go in a rack up the medical bills. Can I ever get over this. I feel punished. I totally fear dying. I am tired of it. I always think the worst. I know my brain needs to be reprogramed but is that possible???? I feel like I will pass out and when my heart races and I try to calm down I just can't I have even scream during an attack. Has anybody ever had there heart race to 140 per minute or felt like a chemical capsule opens in their chest, swelling tongue, etc. I guess it would be nice to not feel alone. My family is huge. I am the only one who has this problem. Thanks for any help I can get.

Schatmeisje
10-10-2011, 11:41 PM
i feel the same, it is absolutely horrible, and i am tired of it too. I cant do anything during an attack, but i have learnt to go with them better now and reassure myself its just a panic attack and let them pass. You are not alone in this.Best advice, get some therapy if possible and keep a small group of 'safe' people to have around you. It is a long hard road, but we will get there xx

rocquel
10-11-2011, 12:14 AM
I am going to get therapy. I need it. It's nice to know I'm not alone but at the same time I would not wish this on anybody. I am going to add another post. I forgot to mentioned a few things. Thanks a bunch!!!