PDA

View Full Version : embarressing to talk about but anxious because i am horny?

nervousbutterflies
10-10-2011, 07:42 PM
this is very unusual for me but out of nowhere for the past two days i have been crazy horny and want to have sex sooo bad but tonight is especially bad. To make matters worse my boyfriend is asleep and doesnt want to have sex. I do not know what to do because i have an anxious feeling in my stomach and feel like i need sex bad. or else this anxiety is not going to go away !:!:!: does anybody else ever get this way? i am really anxious about it and dont know what to do.....!!!

help

foxyboy
10-11-2011, 03:29 AM
Havent you go a vibrator , I dont see this has a problem

nervousbutterflies
10-11-2011, 08:38 PM
that would not have worked for me last night. It was a strange feeling and it scared the crap out of me! thankgoodness i feel better today!!!!

biceps72
10-11-2011, 09:11 PM
sex helps my anxiety a lot!!! I get exceptionally horny when really anxious. Anxiety has never negatively impactrd my libido-- quite the opposite. Anxiety has never given me ED (i am male obviously). I was afraid that i was becoming addicted to sex because of anxiety. I dont think that happened,

nervousbutterflies
10-11-2011, 09:35 PM
yea i think it is having the same effect on me now! i am scared i am going to get addicted to it because i have a really addictive personality but the bad part is whenever i really want it my boyfriend doesnt:(

it is a stress reliever definately!

biceps72
10-12-2011, 08:13 PM
no doubt anxiety is caused by brain chemistry changes. Also no doubt that sex with orgasm(s) also is a brain chemistry situation.

Personally, sex puts my brain in a different gear, a better gear. Sex is mentally very healthy for us anxious people and for people without anxiety. Good sex doesn't cure my anxiety but it does make it better for awhile.