PDA

View Full Version : I am really terrified, i feel so alone.

carol3792
10-05-2011, 05:42 PM
I feel empty.. I constantly feel like i am dreaming. I feel so hopeless. I have gad, depression, and anxiety. I feel like i am never going to get better or that i wont even know what feeling better feels like.I just want to get better and i feel like i am so alone in feeling like this.I also just developed the fear that i am going to snap and go crazy.Everytime i leave my house the feeling of being unreal gets worse. The days i think i am starting to feel better make me think that because i feel better i am actually insane because insane people dont know that they are insane. My concept of time sucks. Things that happened an hour ago feel like they happened five hours ago. I have dreams every night and i always remember every detail, that also freaks me out. I don't know what to do. I am in therapy and i take medicine.

nervousbutterflies
10-05-2011, 06:45 PM
i dont know if you realize this, but i think you posted this same message 5 times with different titles. are you ok???

surfmonkey
10-13-2011, 03:49 AM
spammer or not? i feel bad for this person but why bother posting to someone who read it?