PDA

View Full Version : Really needs some answers.

carol3792
09-28-2011, 03:31 PM
I feel empty. I cry a lot. I constantly feel like i am dreaming. I feel so hopeless. I have gad, depression, and anxiety. I feel like i am never going to get better or that i wont even know what feeling better feels like. I can't even get out of the house, it makes the feeling of being unreal worse. I just want to get better and i feel like i am so alone in feeling like this. please help.

Rainy
09-29-2011, 02:19 AM
Hello Carol,

I am new here and I wanted you to know that you are not alone in how you feel. it perfectly normal to feel like this when you are depressed. problem is not everyone understands what we go threw so it's hard for us to be accepted in the real world.

Are you seeking help for your Anxiety and depression? If no then I would see your doctor about your complaints. This could help.

All the best
Rainy

aekelund
09-29-2011, 03:17 PM
What I've learned from years of struggeling with the same things, is that a good first step in overcoming these issues is to know that you are not alone, that you haven't done anything wrong and that this is actually quite normal. I'm sure you feel like somehow you are doomed to be this way and that you are not supposed to be happy and feel fine, I know I have. The reaction you are having to what is happening makes it even worse, but know that for everything you do to get better, even though they might seem small or pointless, it builds you towards getting cured. I have kept my head up high by thinking those thoughts. Knowing that you can get better, having pride in the fact that you will never give up and looking at every failure as a lerning experience was important steps for me and I'm sure they will be for you as well.

Brad72
09-29-2011, 09:55 PM
Hi. You are not alone in how you are feeling as I to have been in that place as well. I can tell you however that you will get better even if life seems impossible at the moment. You have already taken a positive step in asking for advice so congratulate yourself. Each step, no matter how small is a step in the right direction.

Remember also that it is ok to have feeling of sadness,etc. These are normal human emotions.

Good luck.