PDA

View Full Version : I feel so hopeless

carol3792
09-28-2011, 02:55 PM
I feel empty. I cry a lot. I constantly feel like i am dreaming. I feel so hopeless. I have gad, depression, and anxiety. I feel like i am never going to get better or that i wont even know what feeling better feels like. I can't even get out of the house, it makes the feeling of being unreal worse. I just want to get better and i feel like i am so alone in feeling like this. please help.

DmxDex
10-24-2011, 07:04 PM
You seen your doctor? It it helps ive been through and still going through what you have described since i was 16 and im 25 and still their.

overwhelmedteen
10-24-2011, 10:32 PM
OMG I feel like this too, I am actually crying over it right now, I hate this feeling, I am tired of my depression. I am only 16 too! We will be okay, do you have a therapist? Mine is kinda helping me at the moment.. you should try and get one if you don't have one, good luck. Message me if you ever need anyone

rose90
10-26-2011, 12:25 AM
I feel this way also, ever since i was 12 now i am 21. I started off by talking to a therapist for about 3 months now i don't due to work. Talking is one of the best ways to help yourself long as if you have someone to rely on to talk to always.